Tournaments suspended due to use of exploits? WTF?

Anything and everything related to War of Conquest.
Styx35
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Mon Jul 20, 2020 3:17 am

Again who said anything about arguements over orbs? Yeah I barely sit on them so that's why I made 20 bucks on them. Sure, whatever you say Brian.

Yup, you threatened Drastic, Kronic, and Scott.

You implying I own Kronic, sadly not my account.

You try to dodge but ultimately in the end everything I said is true.

I know you're scared to ask because then you would look like a fool. Obviously you have no clue how anything works. I am fond how you come up with all sorts of excuses not to ask Mike to verify IP addresses, and it is not impossible to find out where I am connecting from. So enough with those excuses.

Yes, you can read. You twist facts conjured from your mind because your entire arguement is based on, "I know" with nothing to back up any statements you have made.

Again, you are making it personal with your remarks. It does not validate your point when you try to make it personal by attempting to belittle me. It just makes your case weak.

Hard to sit in chat when I don't talk much in general chat unless there's a conversation happening. Now are you trying to say that you remain silent and observe everyone? Doesn't that make you creepy and weird if you do?

Yes, you were caught exploiting therefore cheating. Hard to be fucked when I am one of the two that brought it to his attention. Between me and Steve, Mike had a lot of input in this exploitation of the tournaments.

You should learn to document like I have, but, your whole arguement is based that "you know". What you think you know and what you actually can prove is two different factors.

Actually Steven told me to edit the post and say the stuff about Labour since apparently you post a lot on facebook he says.

You can drop the act about the nation Hitman. It was confirm by several people who they are. But if you feel to laugh at all your comments in a poor attempt to distract and manipulate, please do continue but try to make it personal.

So lets recap, the tournament was suspended, you were the first to complain about it in game and on the forum, you are the one getting defensive and trying to deflect around the whole exploitation of the tournament. You insist making this person. Anyone can see that through your responses, and you continue to include me in your fantasies and making up stuff and all you have is to believe what you say and trust in what you know.

Now everything can be resolve if you simply ask Mike to verify the IP and the location of where I access and he can tell if I am who you think I am because simply taking your word is naive.

Now try acting like an adult and not a child whose throwing a fit because they can't exploit the tournament. And please stop lying, and stop involving me in your drama. Thanks. :)

P.S. (edit 1)

"As for all that weird shit about Hitman? :lol: I dont even pretend to not know who is in there (not me I'm afraid) three ex players that dont play anywhere else that say they despise you for some reason, I wonder why lol. But the fact youve watched all of that happening is quite bizarre." << that is what you said.. Now this is how everyone knows you are lying is you start at first saying, you're not even going to pretend to know who they are...but you go afterwards to say they are three ex players. You should really read what you type before you click send. Its how you revealed yourself to me in general chat when you started to type word for word what Hitman told me, and you said the same thing. And when you got caught, all you did was smirk in general chat. Then you mention something without explanation and say something about me watching..and yet, it seems you logged in another account other than Scouseland to watch me play in the game? And you calling me weird and creepy when the very action you do in the game could be interpreted as "creepy" and "weird". If you going to lie Brian try sticking to the point and just not prattle and flip-flop in each of your responses.

Scouseland
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:38 pm

Bhaal, accusing other WOC players as liars and "creepy" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Total lack of self awareness.

I threatening Drasti? when was this? When I said I will end his run minutes after he's just splashed my main? Get the fuck you loon, proepr players don't see that as "threatening" they see it as part of the game. You being the useless noob you are wouldnt understand, you're just a weird creep that stalks people in general chat.

Styx35

Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:08 pm

Sigh, this is getting old Scouseland.

You are a cheat, a liar, a hack, and creepy and weird. Yep, I agree you have lack of self-awareness. Keep twisting the facts. We went from "I've never threatened anyone" to now admitting you did.

Thanks again for proving my point. The only way you converse is by threatening people, and trying to belittle them. Could you please act your age. It be much appreciate.

Proper players, as you put it, don't put much stock in individuals who lie, change stories, or try to insult others. Let me remind you, I did leave general chat to tend my nation but YOU continued to try to insult me and belittle me. Its getting weird and creepy that you pay this much attention to me, Brian. Not as much flattered considering what I've know about you.

Hopefully you don't cheat, nor bypass fealty, and hopefully you'll eventually grow out stalking me.

Thanks in advance.

Scouseland

Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:24 pm

:lol:

I seriously dont know how you keep a straight face typing this ludicrous bullshit.

Styx35

Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:26 pm

Let's recap.

The tournament gets suspended and your first reaction is to complain and accuse in-game general chat, and then you further than whining and accusation on the board. In your whole course of the conversation you've done two things: 1) try to insult, infer, and belittle me and 2) without facts, you only say "you know" without really knowing anything. You cheated and exploited the tournament. Let me enlighten you I wasn't the only one reporting it. There were others but you don't seem to have issues with those.

You have made several accusations towards me without a cred of evidence but only these words you repeat over and over like a broken record, "I know." Lets establish first our location, I live in Canada, and you live in the UK. So you can't say with no certainty that you know what's happening on my end unless you are behind my back and breathing on the back of my neck, and the same could be said that I know with no certainty either. So this notion that I own several smart-phones and several computers that you publicly made in the game is invalid and without merit. This notion that you put forward is a total nonsense unless you are telling me that you are hiding in my room somewhere without my knowledge. Which would make it a bit creepy, weird, and criminal.

I review several of your comments you push forward on the chat.

In every tournament I participated has me either using 1 nation, and 2 later on when you started to participating in the tournament. What you weren't privy to is the fact I was emailing Mike about the tournament. It wasn't 4 or 5 nations as you put it.
Oh the irony, Bhaal/Hacker accusing others of getting personal and threatening? :lol: the same twisted individual that threatned Pac with all kinds of crap and I'm talking OFF woc too.

What has Pac have anything to do with the new WOC? I haven't talked to Pac since 2010 (Brian's Lie #1). Talking off woc too? I don't interact with anyone outside of woc unless it is Satin or Seattle on facebook. (Brian's Lie#2). I've never threatened anyone outside the game and I think I would have the authority to know what I have said and not said. (Brian's Lie#3)
FACT you and Hacker are the exact same person, every player who plays the game knows that.

Another fabrication of yours. All you provided is, "I know you are", and that's the bases of your entire arguement of that. I can poll the entire new woc, and I am confident to say 95% of the people are unaware of who is Bhaal. (Brian's Lie#4)
FACT it was ME that challenged tou to make the tournies fair, because on the single server you used to abuse it something silly, not with 2 nations but with 6,7,8 nations. I used to sit there watching you level 4 or so nations at once ffs.....and when challenged you'd claim it wasn;t just you but a team of players
We've never had any conversation in which you challenged me to make the tournament fair. My error was in assuming once you saw several nations join the tournament you'd stop using Anoneemouse, but that never happened. Now the most important part of the past statement is when you said this:
I used to sit there watching you level 4 or so nations at once ffs
You accused me of sitting in chat and watching it from afar, thus making me a creepy and weird but then wouldn't the same assertion be made to you since you just admitted you are sitting in chat and watching whoever the heck you are watching? (Brian's Lie#5)

I am not sure for others, and I would never assume to speak other than for myself but I would find that creepy and weird if anyone spies on another player like claim to do.
I was saying for months that the tournies needed changing due to your abuse, I challenged you to do the tournies properly, but no you insisted on using your long list of nations on the single server Daedalus, Egypt, the fake immortaloutlawz you made, hell even the fake scouseland you made to try and taunt me with....didnt work. :lol: I have a list of nations you used and abused the single server with.
There's a lot to unpack there but I'll try.

1. I've only been playing on woc for, maybe 2 months. I have had an account name Machinehead, with the nation called WarGods created some point in 2019, or 2018. Not entirely sure. Mike could confirm it if its worth his time.

Daedulus, I never own, never created, not in my possession.
Egypt, I never own, never created, not in my possession
Immortaloutlawz, I never own. never created, not in my possession. Fake or otherwise
Scouseland, I never own, never created, not in my possession. Fake or Otherwise.
(Brian's Lie#6)

2. We spoken the first time when you snooker a noon off of me when I was fooling around on the map. So I never taunted you then.
(Brian's Lie#7)

3. You may have a list of nations you think I own though I am sure the 6 I have is most likely on the list since you sit there and watch chat, as you previously stated in the above remarks you made.

4. I play on the team server for most of my time on woc. I do own 2 nations on the single server. Styx35 of Machinehead, and John_Wick of Entombed. One is level 60ish, and the other is Level 2. Again, this can be confirmed by Mike if its worth his time. Those 2 nations were created 30days ago to be exact. So its hardly you ran me off the other server as you professed. (Brian's Lie#8)
same behaviour, the exact same way of playing, exact same insults used and the same weird manipulative ways, you act all pally with someone then the next minute youre talkign behidn their back or hitting them with your many hidden nations, you never actually run just enter tournies, etc.....others will back me up here.
Just someone types like me does not automicately says its me but you insisting it does which is bad news for W0lfyz because he sounded a little like me when he was messing around with RatedX, Skull City and Empires Fall. But that's no indication that we share names. It just means we're just two pain in the ass. (Brian's Lie#9)

If I am going to hit someone it will be the nation I am running in since that's where my fealty lies. I have no hidden nation. I only run recently in the tournaments of the team server, and once on the single server. This can be verified by Mike, if its worth his time. I ran twice, done well. (Brian's Lie#10)

Everyone that has played with me, or against me know I hit with my own nation, even in old woc and I had over 5 level 200s in my possession. In the new Woc, I've hit with my own nation, and I, only, dictates where my nation hits. Sadly, no one backs any of your claim.
(Brian's Lie#11)
Now piss off you absolute weirdo, you use an online game to run your weird twisted life on WOC is your world :lol: I mean do you even sleep? You seem to be on WOC 24/7 which is bizarre seeing as though you never seem to have an actual running nation doing a proper run??? When was the last nation you actually ran? And I mean proper run? Alone or on team server? For a player with so many nations and spends so much time jumping in and out of them, thats bizarre.
Now here we see you true colors when you try to insult or belittle me. If I am running my weird twisted life on woc, and you're on to watch me, does that mean then you are also running your weird twisted life on woc with me? (Brian's Lie#12) Do I ever sleep? Well, yes I do. Do you? (Brian's Lie#13)

Never seen me in a running nation? Well I've played in several before you ever joined old WOC, and I've ran several times in Old Woc, either in my own nation or someone else. I ran Wickedness twice, sat on the big orbs twice. No switching off or transferring orbs. I stated I don't play in the single server despite having a name there, and I play on the team server since its more active with people I know. (Brian's Lie#14)

You find bizarre I spend so many time jumping from one nation to another? Uhm you own Scouseland, Hitman, Anoneemouse and Liverpool. Jurgen owns Homebase, Spitfire, Anti-Imperium, Try3, Fort Knox, and perhaps others. Steve has multiple. Oes has multiple. Crowner has multiple. Valhalla might have others. So you lumping everyone as odd, weird and creepy? (Brian's Lie#15)
Kronic (your fake account lol)
(Brian's Lie#16) Sorry dude, but Kronic not me, and sure don't live in NY. Mike can verify that if its worth his time.
I am twisting it and including others in the game? WTF, thats your speciality, you sit in chat shit stirring, the second you start arguing with someone (which is most days) you start mentioning Spit, then Scott, then Drasti and so on....you are a creep, a very manipulative one.
So me and the boys are remembering about the old WOC, and you call that chat shit stirring? You have yet grasp the concept that the only time I argue is when you decide to log in general chat and try to insult me, belittle me, and try your damnest to upset me?

I rarely talk in the new WOC. I talked much more in the old woc since I was heading for a lifetime chat ban, which I had asked Tina to permanently ban me, and thus after 2010 till 2020.. I have never played woc.
(Brian's Lie#17)

Now I've been told by W0lfyz that between you and John, the two of you been pushing the conspiracy that Hacker is me on the single server, and you are trying to push it on the team's server and forum. I've also been approached that you or one of your cohorts found a way to bypass fealty and such. That's the talk I am getting from a few people I know. Are they reliable? shrug. Again if it is worth Mike's time to find out, its up to him.

Now we've heavily strayed from the topic, and thats the tournament suspended.

This is what I've seen and you can dispute it if you want.

Area: 679N 875E. You had Liverpool and Anoneemouse by Spitfire's shad. Doing your thing. Here's the coincidence that you keep eluding but never want to talk about. Along the water edge of the northern part of the map lies a single tile of Hitman. After you were done cheating and exploiting the tournament, Liverpool logs off, and Hitman logs on walked over and removes Liverpool from the map and walked right back along the shoreline while Anoneemouse walks up from wherever it was banished when you hit the last square. With Liverpool removed from the map, no one can hit you and take half of your trophies. This process repeats itself several times in the tournament and on a weekly bases. Then you got smart and you thought, " I can take the top 2 spots" and then you started to level like you do, and every time you were done, Liverpool logs out, Anoneemouse logs out, and Hitman walks its only time and removes both nation from the map. I've observed this process several times. That's cheating and exploiting the tournament.

I find it very coincidental whenever you log off, Hitman logs on, and vice-versa.

Here's another kicker, I find this amusing, and disappointed in the sloppiness. Liquid of Hitman is the one creating DMF-Angels, Raiderville, Smackdown, OverDrive, Assault 54, Stoned, and countless other nations that they never owned in the old WOC. Taking that a step further. Hitman has 3 players, Scouseland has 3 players, and I've seen in every nation I just mention have 3 players when they were leveling them and completing quests for them. Its a far stretch, but since you are fond of the word, coincidence. I find it a coincidence in everything I've mention so far.

There was much debate, as I said, in previouos post. Liquid is Nap because all those red nations in the northern part of the map, and they are all old woc nations was pointed out to be Nap by 2 people who are close to Nap. Which left The Merc, and Hitman. I had an arguement with the Hitman, and you used the same sentence as he did. When I brought it up to you. All you did was give me a sly grin and you never denied it until I started to suggest that perhaps you were bypassing fealty, then your story changed. But that's another day.

Through strong debate with several members of the WOC community, we came up Keane, Nap, and you. Since all three of you play on the single server. But again, its just a coincidence.

This is a broken record now since we're both dugged in our points. I've proven mine while all you do is say, "I know for a fact", and then you don't back it up with anything but vague remarks and comments.

So to end this, I may be 45 years old, but you are quite older than I, but unlike you I hold no grudge against anyone. I don't waste my time hating. I simply play the game and enjoy the conversations I have with those that message me. I look forward to more of your fantasies and delusions. They are quite entertaining, and quite sad considering you've yet made a point.

Thank you and good night.

Scouseland

Sat Jul 25, 2020 2:23 pm

:D Bizarre, , the lad literally has no life and a mind thats away with the fairies.

Styx35

Sat Jul 25, 2020 2:26 pm

by Scouseland » Sat Jul 25, 2020 2:23 pm

:D Bizarre, , the lad literally has no life and a mind thats away with the fairies.
That folks sums up to the entire defense of Brian. Can't argue the points so he continues to make it personal.

Scouseland

Sat Jul 25, 2020 2:46 pm

Even replies to a forum within 2 minutes :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bhaal/Hacker...its pointless even entertaining your fantasies and bullshit, no one can compete with your altering of the narative, its like a professional job with you.

You are an habitual liar and an pyschotic loon, you spend your entire life on Woc FACT, you hide in numerous nations, you manipulate, you shit stir, you talk behind people backs hell I and others have even seen you sitting there chatting to yourself via two nations, even arguing with yourself :D its comical....and you know what, you'd be surprised just how many players have noticed this bizarre behaviour. :lol:

I'll hand it to you, you are an expert at "twisting" stores...absolute expert, sure you arent a politician?

You talk about these players you "discuss" things with? Guess what, these same players "discuss things" with me, about you :D the fact you think its all one way further enhances your delusion.

FACT - You are Hacker, deny it till you are blue in the face....but we know, about 6 players on Woc know...hell that would probably make the wholem of Woc as there are probably only 6 regular players. The rest of the nations is you...you literally sit there all day and night logging from one to the other...you have bene noted son, by quite a few players :D :D :D

Now before you post your next essay.

Please STFU with your "ask Mike for proof" crap....anyone, absolutely anyone these days can use VPNs, different internet souces, different computers, etc to appear to be anywhere on the planet. Just load a VPN and I can be from fucking Brazil or Timbuktoo...

I mean just a week or two ago you actually said in chat you were in Jail....few days later you were denying saying this, I honestly reckon you have split personality problems perhaps? If you do, I apologize for bringing it up, its not nice having a go at people mental health....then again, we are talking about a lad who brought Ray nnumbat (my ex team mate and a good friend) into an argument to score points....the lowest of the low using a deceased member that cant defend himself into your arguments. That takes some doing that you sad sick and twisted individual. Go take a look in the mirror son and repeat that, you used a deceased member of WOC to lie about and score some petty points on an online game...WOW!!!

Styx35

Sat Jul 25, 2020 3:09 pm

Bhaal/Hacker...its pointless even entertaining your fantasies and bullshit, no one can compete with your altering of the narative, its like a professional job with you.
Because you can't. Everything is based on assumptions. Its not about proving an narrative. Its the fact that you have nothing to back up your claim. That is why you repeat, like a broken record, "I know.." Even that statement wouldn't be accepted anywhere. Amusing that you can back up your statement, so you say its pointless. But that is the point. You say something, you back it up. You can't, so therefore, your whole arguement that I am Hacker is mute.
You are an habitual liar and an pyschotic loon, you spend your entire life on Woc FACT, you hide in numerous nations, you manipulate, you shit stir, you talk behind people backs hell I and others have even seen you sitting there chatting to yourself via two nations, even arguing with yourself :D its comical....and you know what, you'd be surprised just how many players have noticed this bizarre behaviour.
This is getting personal, and invalidated. Liar? Rarely lie I do. Pyschotic Loon? You a professional doctor? Again, another baseless facts. If I spend my entire life on woc, does that mean you do as well? Hard to hide in numerous nations when you are only allowed to log into 5 nations. Who am I manipulating? Again, another vague allegations. I talk behind people backs? So are you saying you're in my room and watching me because if you are not then this is also another baseless narrative. Who are these others that have seen me sitting there chatting to myself when I rarely in general chat? Another baseless assumption. Why would I argue with myself. What is comical is how you come up with these lines of reasoning with nothing to back up any of your statements. "Others" is very, very vague. I am surprised that you mention "many players" but no substance in the arguement. Though, I have notice this entire statement is not only personal but unfounded and created in your mind.
You talk about these players you "discuss" things with? Guess what, these same players "discuss things" with me, about you :D the fact you think its all one way further enhances your delusion.
There might be one or two, but I seriously double anyone discuss the things I've discussed. What makes this statement odd is the fact that it is very vague on what discussions you are talking, and very vague on whom is approaching you. This entire statement is very thin on the details.
FACT - You are Hacker, deny it till you are blue in the face....but we know, about 6 players on Woc know...hell that would probably make the wholem of Woc as there are probably only 6 regular players. The rest of the nations is you...you literally sit there all day and night logging from one to the other...you have bene noted son, by quite a few players :D :D :D
How is it a fact when you put nothing forward on this accusations. No screen shots, no chat dialogues, and no one coming forward and saying anything that verifies your accusations. Just because you think I am, doesn't make it so in any realm of possibilities. If I literally sit there all day means you sit there all day.

At night, I do jump between 2 or 3 of my nations. A lot of players jump between nations. Jurgen does it. Steven does it. Wolfzy does it. Ball as well, Payesos also. So I am not sure where you are going with this. Very vague on "few players".

So far, your arguement is vague, and at times, very thin. But lets continue with the rest of your post.

Now before you post your next essay.
Someone has to correct you since you are not hitting the mark. Your accusations are vague, no substance, baseless, and you keep speaking for other people.

Please STFU with your "ask Mike for proof" crap....anyone, absolutely anyone these days can use VPNs, different internet souces, different computers, etc to appear to be anywhere on the planet. Just load a VPN and I can be from fucking Brazil or Timbuktoo...
Well you can ask Mike, but you rather not and you make such a case why you won't. You know a lot about VPN. You almost make the case, just by your statement, that you could be using a VPN. I wouldn't know - I don't live with you but it is interesting
I mean just a week or two ago you actually said in chat you were in Jail....few days later you were denying saying this, I honestly reckon you have split personality problems perhaps? If you do, I apologize for bringing it up, its not nice having a go at people mental health....then again, we are talking about a ad who brought Ray nnumbat into an argument to score points....the lowest of the low using a deceased member that cant defend himself into your arguments. That takes some doing that you sad sick and twisted individual.
I never stated I was in jail. I've never used that particular word. So yes, I am denying I ever used that word. Again, you are making personal. You make it so easy to prove my point. I ain't sure why you are deluded and stuck on a point and I am not sure why you insist of making it personal and create a false narrative as if you know anything about me. Thanks for proving my point, and nice try in distracting everything away from you.

I've spoken with Ray in the old days, and please, try not to imply you know the nature of our conversations. You are the only one that thinks that I brought it up to score points.

Again, in that last statement you get personal.

Your whole argue is factless, vague, nonsense, baseless, and without proof. You only try to insult, imply, and manipulate to your benefit. Thanks for proving my point again.

Scouseland

Sat Jul 25, 2020 3:33 pm

I am the only one that thinks you brought Ray into the argument to score points? Really? There were several players on at the time and were disgusted with your using of a deceased player to do as you did.

And yes, you did say you were in jail....your argument was "I'm in jail with one phone, how can I access numerous computers, etc" or some crap like that.

I'm sure Mike would have it in chat logs somewhere....but I'd rather not worry him with shite like this. I think 1 or 2 other players were on that night, sadly I cant recall who they were. In truth they wee probably you.

Yes, all players jump in and out of nations, but you, you have a fair few more than other...

• Information