Tournaments suspended due to use of exploits? WTF?

Anything and everything related to War of Conquest.
Scouseland
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Sun Jul 19, 2020 4:21 am

Translates into Bhaal/Hacker couldnt live with me, doing exactly what he's been doing for 12 months+ and decided to get Mike to suspend them :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mike, no exploits at all, just simply worked out how to level and maximise. Absolutely nothing illegal or "exploiting" about it.

Styx35
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Sun Jul 19, 2020 4:22 am

Could you stop using my name and making unfounded accusations. Thanks bud, and nice job getting around fealty Scouseland.

Scouseland

Sun Jul 19, 2020 4:38 am

Boo hoo, Brian got better than me so I'll make shit up and report him :lol: :lol: :lol:

45 years old ffs on an online game, reporting someone for getting better than them :lol: :lol: :lol:

Styx35

Sun Jul 19, 2020 4:39 am

Again, could you refrain from making it personal. You got caught cheating and exploiting. Maybe its best you stop bypassing fealty.

Scouseland

Sun Jul 19, 2020 4:42 am

I didnt get caught doing anything.

I levelled off another nation.

You, yourself sit there with 4 or 5 nations in every tournie. Davidain, Wickedness, Aplha4, Alpharius, etc :lol: :lol: :lol:

But I sussed your ways out, bettered them, you didnt like it and reported me

45 year old man, reporting someone for getting better than them :lol: :lol: :lol:

Styx35

Sun Jul 19, 2020 4:47 am

You got caught cheating and exploiting. Now you're making accusations that I am hacker, that i own multi phones and computers. Dude, I live in Canada, and you're in the UK. You know nothing, but you continue to want to make it personal. Not sure why my age is a factor in your attempts to make it personal. You aren't young yourself Brian F. Throwing insults are childish and its beneath anyone but you going in chat to insist you are right and making unfounded allegations and accusations why not ask Mike to verify IP address of both me and Hacker. But no, you want to try to belittle me in chat and on this forum. You're an adult, and I think it is about time you start acting like one. YOU got caught cheating and exploiting. I have already heard rumors you are bypassing fealty. Others have reported this issue to Mike and others have made suggestions in how to improve the tournament. What did you do? You came here direct to insult and attempt to belittle me. You took it upon yourself to talk for everyone on WOC, and you logged into the game in the attempt to belittle and make it personal.

So far you have threatened users, you have made it personal. If you were smart, I would cut my losses and leave it at that. Again, you're an adult try acting like one.

Styx35

Sun Jul 19, 2020 5:12 am

Scouseland wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 4:42 am

I levelled off another nation.
You leveled a nation you created: Anoneemouse. Not exactly another nation. Secondly, there are talks that I have seen in chat that suggestions, not verified, that you are bypassing fealty. Not only on the server I play, but also on the other server. Again, its rumors that have not been verified.

Lets list out your accusations and allegations.

1. You claim I've been playing for more than 12 months. I am sure Mike could verify, if it was worth the effort - which its not. I have 2 accounts on the casual server, and I barely use 5 accounts on the other. Before you complain I have multiple accounts. Let me remind you that you have Scouseland, Liverpool, and Anoneemouse (as far as I am aware). I've created an account in some point in 2017 or 2018, called Wargods with sovereign Machinehead. Played exactly 5mins never came back until a month and a half ago.

2. You make the accusation that I have multiple cell phones and computers. I am not sure what you are basing this on seeing as I live in Canada, and you in the UK. We've never met, and you've never been at my place but you do want to insist that this accusation is true.

3. You take every chance you can to try to belittle me in chat and on the forum. You have created a masquerade nation called Hitman, and under those accounts in Hitman, again, there are mentions they are all you, or they are someone else who is bypassing fealty. Under that particular nation, you have threaten users. There are several. You attempt to make it personal. You have been rude and abusive towards me and others with whom I interact with.

4. You've cheated and exploited the tournament, ensuring you always get the top two spots. I've never done that. You made the claim in chat that you came to my server in hopes of competition. There was. RatedX, Nimbus, and several other nations had joined the tournament and what did you do? You got the competition you wanted. But, instead, you joined both Liverpool and Anoneemouse into the tournament and exploited the situation again.

I don't know what is your beef with me, nor do I, or anyone else in chat cares but your persistence to bring it up in chat with your rude and abusive tone, your poor attempt of belittling me, your falsehoods, and your childish attitude in the game does nothing but bring the game down. Your attitude towards other players in the game is disrespectful to those players. You're a grown man. Start acting like one. You don't like me, fine. What is not acceptable is how you go about it.

Your lies have to stop. Your unfounded accusations have to stop. Just because you want to believe everything you say is true does not make it a fact. You know nothing about me. You don't live with me. Again. I live in Canada, and you in the UK. You have nothing to say about me. Enough is enough.

Scouseland

Sun Jul 19, 2020 1:35 pm

Oh the irony, Bhaal/Hacker accusing others of getting personal and threatening? :lol: the same twisted individual that threatned Pac with all kinds of crap and I'm talking OFF woc too. Ask any WOC player past or present who is the most crap talkling, abusive and threatening player and they'd say you dude...pretty much every arguement on Woc chat involves and did involve you.

I have threatened users? Really? care to name them?

FACT you and Hacker are the exact same person, every player who plays the game knows that.

FACT I used TWO nations to level on each other, if thats cheating then every player on the game should be banned as everyone does it, you took it further by using half a dozen at times.

FACT I have not exploited anything, what I did is easily done by any other player on the game...exploits and cheats are things others cant do. I just learnt to understand how the levelling works, how to maximise points, thats all...pretty much just like player temp up or use higher level nations to level.

FACT it was ME that challenged tou to make the tournies fair, because on the single server you used to abuse it something silly, not with 2 nations but with 6,7,8 nations. I used to sit there watching you level 4 or so nations at once ffs.....and when challenged you'd claim it wasn;t just you but a team of players :lol:

FACT you dont like the fact that I learnt how to level better than you so you claim its cheating, YOU, claiming others of cheating.

FACT - Hitman is not my creation, so fuck knows where you got that info from.

I was saying for months that the tournies needed changing due to your abuse, I challenged you to do the tournies properly, but no you insisted on using your long list of nations on the single server Daedalus, Egypt, the fake immortaloutlawz you made, hell even the fake scouseland you made to try and taunt me with....didnt work. :lol: I have a list of nations you used and abused the single server with.

Soooo, whenever I saw you or your Hacker names trying to abuse the tournie I'd join and blow you out of the tournie, you didnt like this so you reported me....reporting someone for doing something you yourself did for months and months, bizarre behaviour :D

And even if you insist on pretending you arent Hacker...what about Aplha4, Alpharius, Davarian and Wickedness? are you denying these 4 nations (as well as others) are yours All four have entered tournies over the last few weeks, mostly together....there are a few others I suspect are you too.

Your insistance that you arent Hacker is bizarre...you have exactly the same behaviour, the exact same way of playing, exact same insults used and the same weird manipulative ways, you act all pally with someone then the next minute youre talkign behidn their back or hitting them with your many hidden nations, you never actually run just enter tournies, etc.....others will back me up here.

Now piss off you absolute weirdo, you use an online game to run your weird twisted life on WOC is your world :lol: I mean do you even sleep? You seem to be on WOC 24/7 which is bizarre seeing as though you never seem to have an actual running nation doing a proper run??? When was the last nation you actually ran? And I mean proper run? Alone or on team server? For a player with so many nations and spends so much time jumping in and out of them, thats bizarre.

I guess its just a coincidence that Hacker and his long list of nations stopped playing the single server (all at once, about 12 nations just stopped, dead lol) and then near enough to the same day, you, Bhaal, turns up on the team server and Hacker suddenly disappears off the face of Woc world....yeah. huge coincidence :lol: :lol: :lol:

Styx35

Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:14 pm

Again with your iron remarks with no evidence except with your ASSumptions. You think if you repeat typing Bhaal/Hacker that makes it true. You provide nothing except what YOU think is true based on absolutely nothing. So far all you've said in the past month is your twisted ideology that Hacker has to be me. Again, nothing you provided "connects the dots". You are basing your truths on old woc playing days, and you make it sound I am the only one that ever threatened in-game players. Not to burst your bubble there but a lot of players and a lot of nations have threaten players in old woc. Anyone from Infinity to KillEmAll to IOZ. It is a known fact when someone loses a lot of orbs and/or res, they threaten in-game. Its a fact. Its not special to me, and it is not special to anyone that is how they react. I am not involved in every arguement in chat on old woc. I have been involved in several arguments, but then how do you explain the arguments after 2010 when Tina permanent ban me from the game after I was only suppose to get an in-chat permanent ban. You can't but I am sure you will argue and say that I bypass that. I've heard that too. I have never played WOC after I was banned and up to its official shut down. Again, I don't need you to validate that. I don't care.

You've threatened players in-game, and a little excessive towards Drasti, Scott, and Kronic. Threatened players if they associate with me or helped me, or even chat with me. That was you, not I.

You say its a fact that I am Hacker? Then when I told you to approach Mike about it, you didn't want to? Just because you say its a fact doesn't make it so. You want to imply everyone on woc knows and you ASSume to talk for everyone. Are you that ignorant, or arrogant? No one thinks that. The only people who thinks that is you and John. I had someone approach me telling me the two of you have been pushing this idea hard, not only on the server I play, but also the server you play on. Just because the two of you think that doesn't make it everyone is so stop thinking you are talking for the whole WOC community.

You are twisting the accusation and trying to involve everyone in the game. You were caught exploiting and abusing the tournament. Mike decided to suspend it. Not my suggestion. The second the tournament gets suspended who got upset? Well, it seem it was you because you logged into the game to whine, and then you logged into the forum to whine and start belittling me. Is that the only way you can level and earn credits? Did you lose your only source of way of playing? I would think you would welcome what Mike did and making it a fair and competitive tournament. It is what you said you wanted? Was I wrong? Did you want the unfair practice of always winnning the top two spots for Liverpool and Anoneemouse?

But that's the thing, not everyone can do what you did and why would you advocate for an exploit in the game? Why would you advocate cheating in a game that barely has a population because they see others have an advantage or the knowledge to do things like you did? Again, I'd think you'd want a fair and competitive tournament.

You didn't challenge me to make the game fair. You didn't even report the exploit. I did. At one point, the challenge was competitive when Nimbus, RatedX, and several other nations joined. I had one nation at that point but then before Tuesday 12am EST. You joined two nations you created. So lets not twist the fact and make you a martyr and a person of change.

Now you make the allegations that I am running in the second server, and you're implying, without merits or facts that I cheat in the tournament there. I have 2 nations in where you play: MachineHead and Entombed (level 2). I joined the tournament once, and eliminated quickly since I was in noobland.

I've never had 6 to 8 nations in the tournament. since you only have 5 active accounts. And I know you have been preaching on both servers that I found a way to get around that. The only person that I know that got around that is whoever creating those old nation names and sovereigns. If you look around 665N and 398E, you will that part of the map filled in like the Davion Days with the exception that all those nations were created by 1 or 3 players. Raiderville, DMF-Angels, Nagusto, Smackdown, and etc..always 3 players logging in .. leveling it, and then a user called Liquid of Hitman logs in and monitors. Friends of yours?

You also make up conversations that we had, and the ones that we did have, you seem to not get the facts straight.

"you dont like the fact that I learnt how to level better than you so you claim its cheating, YOU, claiming others of cheating." << I didn't know you could tell how I feel, and you can't say you got that from reading what I type since its hard to convey emotions through tech. This is another twisted reality of facts for you. If you want to believe that, go ahead. I never have stopped anyone thinking however way they want but I do find it amusing.

Fact is Hitman is your creation, and everyone on that day so the slip up. Nice try. When you were leveling Anoneemouse and Liverpool by Orb of Destinyh 669N 860E, and when you were done for the moment. You had Hitman hiding by the shore line of that orb. I watch that nation walk to Liverpool to make it 0 area, and then you tried to hide a square on the edge of that Destiny that Spitfire had, and then you kept Hitman on the shoreline and it was logged in. Everytime that Anoneemouse and Liverpool leveled and was done for the time, Hitman would log in to wipe both squares to make it 0.

Fact: I've never own a nation called Egypt, or a fake IO, or Daedalus and you can say that I do till you are blue in the face Brian. I've never created a nation called Scouseland.

Now everyone on the server knows which nations I run, since I've talked from them in general or in private so there's no secret on what I own. You insist that you wait, but I mostly join the tournament by Monday late evening to see who I have to look for. I am never surprised you involve both your nations at every insistence.

"Your insistance that you arent Hacker is bizarre...you have exactly the same behaviour, the exact same way of playing, exact same insults used and the same weird manipulative ways, you act all pally with someone then the next minute youre talkign behidn their back or hitting them with your many hidden nations, you never actually run just enter tournies, etc.....others will back me up here." <<< so by your logic I am everyone and everyone is me. Its funny because Hitman used the same exact words as you did to me. Coincidence I don't believe, but Brian you seem to make 2 rules, one for all, and one for me.

I could argue Hitman used the same insults as you do, and you have tried to manipulate others to think like you do. I find it amusing that I am alone in my room playing woc and you act as if you know everything I do but then your logic is, "I know.." well that's not exactly proof. I've hit people, I've run twice, entered tournaments, Ive done raids, but I don't have hidden nations since I can't resist not talking to Steve or Jurgen.

Here we go again with the personal attacks: "Now piss off you absolute weirdo, you use an online game to run your weird twisted life on WOC is your world :lol: I mean do you even sleep? You seem to be on WOC 24/7 which is bizarre seeing as though you never seem to have an actual running nation doing a proper run??? When was the last nation you actually ran? And I mean proper run? Alone or on team server?" << you can't seem to resist insulting people without knowing any facts.

Again because someone stop playing does not immediately says that me. You know you would be laugh out of court if that was your defence.

All you type was for nothing since you've proven nothing because your logic makes no sense. You won't message Mike to verify which accounts I own. You rather want to spread your ignorance and arrogance. So far, the only twisted facts and reality is yours since you were caught exploiting the tournament, and you couldn't help yourself with the slip of the tongue when you revealed you were Hitman.

We are not sure exactly who is who, but the working theory at the moment is Keane/John/Brian, or Brian/Brian/Brian (since someone is making the case that you're bypassing fealty), or John/John/John because 3 people log in to make those spoof nations and then logging out.. Either way, I am not involved in your twisted fantasy so stop involving me because this is borderline harassment that has consequences on all of you. Think before you speak, and for christ sake, act your age.

P.S. I can tell straight away that you vote for Labour.

Scouseland

Sun Jul 19, 2020 11:14 pm

How would you be involved in arguments over Orbs? You barely ever sit on them.

I threatened Drasti, Kronic (your fake account lol) and Scott? Wtf? I have spoken to drasti once you lunatic. Scott and I have never had any problems, stop inventing some. Kronic? Once I told him to stay out of my main.

As for threatening people who spoke to you? Once again? What on earth are you talking about? :lol:

As for contacting Mike to prove who you are? Grow up you fool? Its 2020 now, not 1990 and everyone on the same dial up. People have numerous internet sources, numerous laptops, phones, ipads, tablets, then you have VPNs and other ways of hiding your IP...its pretty much impossible to tell where anyone is from should that person want to hide....like you

I am twisting it and including others in the game? WTF, thats your speciality, you sit in chat shit stirring, the second you start arguing with someone (which is most days) you start mentioning Spit, then Scott, then Drasti and so on....you are a creep, a very manipulative one.

Not caught cheating at all, if Mike wants to call it cheating then you're fucked, you did it far harder and for far longer than I did.

As for all that weird shit about Hitman? :lol: I dont even pretend to not know who is in there (not me I'm afraid) three ex players that dont play anywhere else that say they despise you for some reason, I wonder why lol. But the fact youve watched all of that happening is quite bizarre.

Brian/Brian/Brian? Brian/Keane/John? John/John/John? :lol: you couldnt be further from the truth dude, unlucky x

You can tell I vote Labour? Hahaha do you even know who or what Labour are? I also have an idea who you go that info off.... :lol:

And wtf is that even? Trying to scare me that you know something about me? lol crank, wont work on me like it did pac... :)

I have a right bombshell to drop you in truth, about you and its going to be comical when I do :)

• Information