Tournaments suspended due to use of exploits? WTF?

Anything and everything related to War of Conquest.
Scouseland
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:52 pm

Styx35 wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:23 pm
I ain't the only one whose been in prison and playing woc. There are others. so its not unique to me as you put it.
Of course not...but the others have probably done a few weeks/months you said several years....so I'm guessing 3/4/5 years? Maybe longer.

You don't get stretches like that for small offences...

And others that have served time dont sit on Woc calling everyones elses character out, as you do, very often. You have the nerve to call me a liar, cheat, etc....youre the criminal dude, not me.

If what I did was cheating? Then every player on woc cheats....everyone breaks fealty, everyone levels on their own nations. most certainly including you. Surely you were breaking fealty levelling Aplha4/Aplharius off each other? Both were under level 30 at the time...so, you were breaking fealty. CHEAT!!!

And please, dont even attempt to say they werent you, you even told me yourself ....thats how you knew anoneemouse was me, as I told you when I hijacked your levelling :lol:

Styx35
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Sat Jul 25, 2020 8:10 pm

Scouseland wrote:
Styx35 wrote:
I ain't the only one whose been in prison and playing woc. There are others. so its not unique to me as you put it.
Of course not...but the others have probably done a few weeks/months you said several years....so I'm guessing 3/4/5 years? Maybe longer.

And others that have served time dont sit on Woc calling everyones elses character out, as you do, very often. You have the nerve to call me a liar, cheat, etc....youre the criminal dude, not me.

If what I did was cheating? Then every player on woc cheats....everyone breaks fealty, everyone levels on their own nations. most certainly including you. Surely you were breaking fealty levelling Aplha4/Aplharius off each other? Both were under level 30 at the time...so, you were breaking fealty. CHEAT!!!

And please, dont even attempt to say they werent you, you even told me yourself ....thats how you knew anoneemouse was me, as I told you when I hijacked your levelling :lol:
Again making it personal while not having no facts at all.

You are a cheater. You were caught exploiting the tournaments, and I hope you're not breaking fealty. :)

Alpha4 and Alpharius weren't both under level 30. Again, another make believe fact provided you by Brian. I knew Anoneemouse was you since you left a message on my board.

I am still waiting you to provide evidence unless you can only ASSume you have all the facts. :) Anyway, no more threads. I

Scouseland

Sat Jul 25, 2020 8:16 pm

Styx35 wrote:
Scouseland wrote:
Styx35 wrote:

You are a cheater. You were caught exploiting the tournaments, and I hope you're not breaking fealty. :)

Alpha4 and Alpharius weren't both under level 30. Again, another make believe fact provided you by Brian. I knew Anoneemouse was you since you left a message on my board.

I am still waiting you to provide evidence unless you can only ASSume you have all the facts. :) Anyway, no more threads. I
Yes they were ffs

You even had aplha4 on several noons (I even took those off you) right down in the lower lands, both were clearly under level 30. Aplharius was sitting off on a few waters and stuff. Then mysteriously a nation called cheddarville started hittiing me...something I always notice when you hit your nations, these strange before never noticed natiosn start hitting in revenge :lol:

Yes, I have broken fealty, done it many times, as has every single player on the game....oh apart from the angel thats Bhaal :lol:

And levelling on your own nation is cheating? Then you're fucked as you did exactly that with the before mentioned THINK before you chat dude THINK!!! :lol:

Styx35

Sat Jul 25, 2020 8:24 pm

Scouseland wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 8:16 pm
Styx35 wrote:
Scouseland wrote:

Yes they were ffs

You even had aplha4 on several noons (I even took those off you) right down in the lower lands, both were clearly under level 30. Aplharius was sitting off on a few waters and stuff. Then mysteriously a nation called cheddarville started hittiing me...something I always notice when you hit your nations, these strange before never noticed natiosn start hitting in revenge :lol:

Yes, I have broken fealty, done it many times, as has every single player on the game....oh apart from the angel thats Bhaal :lol:

And levelling on your own nation is cheating? Then you're fucked as you did exactly that with the before mentioned THINK before you chat dude THINK!!! :lol:
No, they were not buttercup. You should really get your facts straight there. You going to accuse me of being Cheddarville too..lol Jesus you are a sociopathic and paranoid. But again, you make statements with no evidence to back it up. Just conjuncture and you infer the rest. Alpharius and Alpha4 were never under level 30 at the same time.

I never had to cheat because according to you I never run. That's the logic you want everyone to believe.

You cheat and exploited. Not sure why you trying to stick on me the stuff you do. :) I am always thinking before I type. You should try it some times Brian.

Still waiting on the evidence that ties me to Hacker though.

Scouseland

Sat Jul 25, 2020 8:49 pm

You dont "run" as in a proper run, main, big orbs, etc....you don't have the game skills or bottle for that. You are known as a cowardly destoryer kind of player, never creating your own runs and such, just killing others through sheer jealousy. You're on the same kind of level as the other destroyer Uni, he too, like you, never ran, just chatted shit and hit people he disliked when they logged off.

In all my time on Woc I have never, ever, seen a Bhaal nation sitting on the big orbs (several at once I mean)....yeah the odd one here and there when you've either been killing someone thats youve had a greivance with or the nations sitting on them popped when you were online and you jump on for a few hours. But an actual proper run? Never.

Maybe you sat in other nations on orbs? But wait? you dont hide in other nations you claim? :lol:

Styx35

Sat Jul 25, 2020 8:59 pm

Scouseland wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 8:49 pm
You dont "run" as in a proper run, main, big orbs, etc....you don't have the game skills or bottle for that. You are known as a cowardly destoryer kind of player, never creating your own runs and such, just killing others through sheer jealousy. You're on the same kind of level as the other destroyer Uni, he too, like you, never ran, just chatted shit and hit people he disliked when they logged off.

In all my time on Woc I have never, ever, seen a Bhaal nation sitting on the big orbs (several at once I mean)....yeah the odd one here and there when you've either been killing someone thats youve had a greivance with or the nations sitting on them popped when you were online and you jump on for a few hours. But an actual proper run? Never.

Maybe you sat in other nations on orbs? But wait? you dont hide in other nations you claim? :lol:
I don't? You speaking for me now too. Actually, this game doesn't require any skills. It just requires time. But again, you don't know me to say if I have skills or not. This is just your opinion based on assumptions that I don't run. I am known a lot for many things, cowardly isn't one of them. Again, you know nothing about runs I've made, and I think you don't know my state of mine to say I am jealous. Again, you talk a lot but you don't provide nothing to back any of your statements. Wow, same level as Unique. Not sure what the criteria, or what authority you have to compare me or anyone else in this game. Sounds like you're talking about yourself, maybe?

You never seen me on any big orbs so therefore that meant I never did? Sorry buttercup, just because you don't see it with your eyes doesn't validate your point. I held fire, half dozen shads, void, and noons. I had 40 orbs ..so not sure what you are basing your assumptions again. I think its a far from an odd one here and there. Prize list says different at the present moment.

I believe everyone has hit at one point someone else out of grievanc and simply because they dislike them. Again, its not unique to me only. and I am not the only one that jumps on orbs when a nation pop. So far everyone has done that. Again, its not unique to me.

I don't have to validate with whom I played in the past. Its not a requirement for you to vet everything I say. I never hide. :)

Again, you talk a lot Brian, and you provide nothing again. Still waiting on your proof other than, "I know.."

Almost forgot, if you haven't notice not everyone has a proper main these days.

So recap, you talk a lot of hot air, but the ballon isn't rising bud.

You Died

Fri Aug 21, 2020 12:40 am

Bhaal, you just had your main melted by a nation 40 LEVELS LOWER than yours WHILE YOU WERE ONLINE.

Let’s see how many lies you can make up about that one. There were plenty of witnesses ;)

Styx35

Fri Aug 21, 2020 3:47 am

Dude I couldn't care less what you think you've accomplished but I think its pretty sad that you have to come on here to hound me with your bullshit. :)

Though, its nice to know you are capable to use multiple accounts at the same time in the game. I think Mike be interested in that more than some player whom I muted in the game has decided to bring his issues on the forum. Its nice that you are that upset that a new player wiped your main while I wiped the remainder of your resources. Must be hard to accept that but I am sure you will over come this. By the way, I rebirthed while still sitting on my orbs and I accomplished what I wanted in that run. Though I didn't appreciate you harassing and threatening the new player that ate your main.

Its nice to know that I got to you that you had to come on here and try to make something that isn't there, and quite frankly, I couldn't care less. :) Thanks mate for playing the game and hopefully next time I am on the map you'll learn to actually tech a nation properly. ;) See you later alligator.

PS. Try not to get personal, and could you stop cheating in the game. It be nice to have a fair game at least before Mike shuts it down. Thanks bro. :)

P.S.S I won't commenting after this.. so go ahead and have your meltdown. Its always to get it off your chest. ;) ta ta.

You Died

Fri Aug 21, 2020 3:57 pm

OMG, the irony of your attempt to criticise my techs after you got melted by a nation 40 levels lower than you while you were online is absolutely hilarious!! Hahahahahaha

As for the other lies and stories you just made up, well I’m not even going to bother wasting my time. All you ever do is lie and make stuff up in general chat, everyone knows that.

Oh yeah, having to evacuate a fully defended main when you’re level 146 against a level 106 is the ultimate embarrassment. Just reminding you about that again ;)

Thanks for the last word. You said you aren’t going to post again. Everyone is bored of your constant lies anyway. Or was that another lie? I guess we will see about that...

Styx35

Fri Aug 21, 2020 5:13 pm

You Died wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 3:57 pm
OMG, the irony of your attempt to criticise my techs after you got melted by a nation 40 levels lower than you while you were online is absolutely hilarious!! Hahahahahaha

As for the other lies and stories you just made up, well I’m not even going to bother wasting my time. All you ever do is lie and make stuff up in general chat, everyone knows that.

Oh yeah, having to evacuate a fully defended main when you’re level 146 against a level 106 is the ultimate embarrassment. Just reminding you about that again ;)

Thanks for the last word. You said you aren’t going to post again. Everyone is bored of your constant lies anyway. Or was that another lie? I guess we will see about that...
The irony is you didn't wipe me down to 1 square. The irony is I sat on my favorite orb and rebirthed on my favorite orb. The irony was I was at 25%, still holding on some res, and I still wiped you off my res with you at 100 geo, and fully resed. What's absolutely hilarious was the fact you got wiped by a new player in the game, and after she wiped you, you had the gall to threatened her. Real classy on your part. Then you had to cheat which I said Mike be very interested in.

Its no attempt but rather a testament on the fact that you teched poorly, as it is evident with the new player who ate your main with ease. You were sitting on quite a lot of res with almost every stat in 180+. She ate your main with ease, I know, I am repeating myself, but it was worth to repeat considering you're not new to this game at all.

So what I evacuated, did you miss the point that I was still sitting on my favorite orb while you were building walls around my main and poorly making a dent which then you had to resort to hitting my resources, which is sad. And since we're in the broken record cycle, I was at 25% geo when I was wiping you off my res so that needed to be repeated again.

You keep speaking for other people. When you were hitting me, no one joined in, and no one chimed in. Its getting tiresome when something thinks it has the authority to speak on the behalf of others. The only people that seem to have an issue with me is the hiders like you. Everyone knows who I am, but, yet, you seem to have to hide behind an anonymous account though few have whispered to me your identity, and if it happens to be true, then I believe Mike be very interested in chatting with you.

Now since you insist of lying, which you were caught doing online while you were hitting me. Attempting to get others to hit me and misleading certain folks. You ultimately failed in that regard. Now I know you can't speak to me in chat because I muted you, so, you try to engage on here by bringing personal issues on a forum which is not an appropriate forum to do.

So rather than 1 square yourself because you were discovered isn't the way to go about. Instead of hiding in nations maybe, just maybe you use your real account to talk shit, and actually do something about it rather than cry and whine on the forum.

Lastly, you have no clue what I was doing with my "run", nor my intention. I hit you because you threatened a user. I am fine that you hit me, and I am fine by my actions. Nothing to be embarrassed since its only a game that has no ramification on anything outside of the game though you seem to want to make it an issue outside of the game by bitching and moaning on a forum.

So you got wiped by a new player.
So you got wiped by a player you claim who has no skill.

And what I don't understand is if I am nothing in your eyes, then why waste all this effort on me. I usually ignore the garbage, that's why I don't hit the people that people think I will hit. Its not worth my effort, nor my time. Just as others are not worth my time, so are you. I think you're a piece of garbage but like I was told, you leave garbage alone so you don't get tainted. So that's what I am doing. :) Now I am sure you will continue your meltdown on the forum, and in-game. It is expected. I expect a response from you because you crave the attention from me.

I am good and I ain't losing sleep. I only respond because I know it will make you do what I want ;) you think about that, and I am sure I will hear from you again. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 8-)

• Information