Activity Stats

Anything and everything related to War of Conquest.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Duke
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:36 pm

Just curious, can you share the activity stats so far? I would like to see how many people were playing from the first test, how many are playing now. Average people online at one time. Stuff like that. My guess is the woc is seeing a decrease in active players since the first test.

Mike
Site Admin

Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:15 am

I don't have an easy way to chart the number of people online at a time, but Unity analytics keeps track of the number of different users who play per day (daily active users, DAU). See the attached chart.

The green line shows the number of daily active users. The data only starts in late October so I don't know about the first night of testing in early October. I do remember seeing over 30 online at once that night, but it was crashing frequently so the numbers went down fast.

I would also expect that, like you said, player numbers would be decreasing over time, since the game is only gradually becoming "fun" as bugs are fixed and game mechanics are balanced. The falloff has been modest, though. There was an increase in early December when alpha officially started, and a slow decline since.
Screenshot (451).jpg
Screenshot (451).jpg (185.6KiB)Viewed 5527 times

Sphinx
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:43 am

Activity falls off because people are waiting for the final wipe. I'm not playing right now that much, since it's all going to be reset. The activity will rise again once there will be no more wipes.

• Information