State of the Community

Anything and everything related to War of Conquest.
lisha1981
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:40 am

Surfa wrote:
Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:12 am
I cant speak on skys experience cause i wasnt there or dont remember. I myself dont hunt people across the map unless its spit but im sure some of us do. Lisha, Pac called you fat, which was childish sure, but you went into toddler mode after that so i had no problem wiping you. You consistantly got personal and tried to insult me multiple times even though i never said anything to you. And if anything that happens in a game angers you that much or effects real relationships then clearly you guys dont have the emotional maturity to play and you should delete the game.

I let dea come and build in the east and all he did was build up and start to hit us. So we are not letting people up unless we have a discussion first. Scott was up here and was hitting orbs just fine. Todd leveled on his main to much and he ended up goin back west but we didnt touch him. Clone is up here doing his own thing and doesnt fight for us. And if we are so toxic then how come we have lost 0 players and added 3 new ones, yet the supposedly 50 people that hate us so much cant get together and do anything.

The only insults I threw at you was that ur a follower and one off pacs butt monkeys, meaning u have your head up his butt and follow him all day doing everything he says... U hit me because he told u to hit me the. said open chat you were getting paid to do so, which from what I believe is not allowed either... currency is not to be transferred other than credits in game but when u say u are getting paid it sounds more like someone is sending u money to do such... I had no beef with u, until u came at me with Pac after they had already wiped me while I was gone for the night... and I still have no beef with u, from day 1 Pac, slayer and that whole clan has made crude remarks to me, my wife, my sexual orientation and my weight... he has no right to do that constantly and yes I finally snapped yesterday after listening to it for months... like I said I said things I'm not proud of, I'll own my mistakes, that is what makes me much more grown and mature than the other "pinheads" as they are known. As for real life, it's pac that caused it, my father believed George hit him, because he didn't know to look in messages, and George was told my Pac to hit my dad and although they had a friendship for years in real life, Pac took that from both of them to amuse his little head game, and I took the brunt of it from my dad because I defended George as well and asked mike to ban him as it wasn't good for his health... the man has had 2 strokes and a massive heart attack and fought colorectal cancer so I wasn't happy that Pac was coming between the only damn friend he really had to help him outside of a game... but again I took the brunt of that too... now my dad doesn't talk to me, George is wiping.my nations and Pac is sitting back laughing lime a 14 yr old bully who just made a little girl cry... I have no problem calling him out, but when u only know half of it, you should really stop being that follower and become a leader, maybe you will find others will help rather than attack... it's not u they don't like, it's Pac. Christ i even started to get along with slayer and I never thought that was possible but he actually tried to teach people the mechanics of the game... Pac just bashed and name calls...

SkyHunter
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:02 am

Tupac wrote:
Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:41 am

As much time as each of you have put into these posts about how you don’t play, and don’t change your strategy. You probably could of all teamed up and got somewhere. You can’t keep making rules for people who don’t know how to play or can’t accept losing. We use our brain. The game was designed to make you think. Not hand it to you like you all want. We faced every problem each of you are complaining about. Do you see a post about it? No.....we fought for months. You barely fight for a few hours.
Yes, you would certainly like that.

You don't get it. Man you are dense. Nobody cares anymore. Games over. You won. Bye.
Last edited by SkyHunter on Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

SkyHunter

Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:05 am

Surfa wrote:
I cant speak on skys experience cause i wasnt there or dont remember. I myself dont hunt people across the map unless its spit but im sure some of us do. Lisha, Pac called you fat, which was childish sure, but you went into toddler mode after that so i had no problem wiping you. You consistantly got personal and tried to insult me multiple times even though i never said anything to you. And if anything that happens in a game angers you that much or effects real relationships then clearly you guys dont have the emotional maturity to play and you should delete the game.

I let dea come and build in the east and all he did was build up and start to hit us. So we are not letting people up unless we have a discussion first. Scott was up here and was hitting orbs just fine. Todd leveled on his main to much and he ended up goin back west but we didnt touch him. Clone is up here doing his own thing and doesnt fight for us. And if we are so toxic then how come we have lost 0 players and added 3 new ones, yet the supposedly 50 people that hate us so much cant get together and do anything.
Well there are certainly not 50 that I have seen. And I explained it before, all your nations would need to be offline, and it would take a lot of time, effort and money. So no one cares anymore. They don't want to play with pinheads.

Buzz Lightyear

Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:10 am

Hi All

I hate to say this but I actually agree with Pac and co.

Points are:
- Solos really have no place playing this game if they want to compete at the high levels. I know I can't compete and won't bother trying.
- The one thing the game needs is pure and simple ....... more players. The more players that play the less able the top team can keep control.
- As for the jailing thing and picking on one player, I am guilty of that......go ask Temp. Again it comes back to not enough players.
- Re clone being up in bigland that is because you let him. He is the one player that does have unlimited time apart from slayer and to risk a good thing for the sake of a few orbs could be asking for trouble.
- The only thing I do disagree with is IO teams treatment of Jurgen. I can tolerate you guys hitting him over and over and over but when it degenerates into bullying in chat I do think that is one part that really has no place in the game. Remember the golden rule if you wouldn't say that to someone face to face then don't say it.
- What i definitely think should happen is a complete map wipe, orbs, nations, credits the lot. Especially before a Steam launch as any new player would be battling against the odds from the beginning.
- Interesting enough at the beta launch we had so many old players dropping in and playing for a while. Where are they now? I tell you where.....they could not compete or could not do what Pac did. They loved the game when they could own the game, now they can't they packed it in (Imo it shows the good players are the ones left). One has to take you hat off to Jurgen for sticking with it after his team basically gave up the ghost and getting hammered every day and I also tip my hat to Team IO for their owning of the game under the initial intense pressure that Spitfire put them under.
- Lastly look on the brightside before moaning too much........6 months ago the game was dead. At least you have the game back in some form.

Cheers

Buzz Lightyear

Surfa

Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:34 am

Lisha, its a game. I have no interest in real life dynamics and unless pac walked to gunners house and punched him in the dick then i dont care and its not pacs problem. George is a grown ass man and makes his own decisions, as do you and your father. Nor do i think pac gives a shit either way about your life or what happens in it, good or bad.

By the way when i say i am getting paid to play its because i get to play while i work, hence i was getting paid while fighting you guys. Not everything is so damn dramatic.

You can call me a follower, a sheep, a butt monkey, whatever. I play with pac cause we have fun and hes a cool dude. I joined up because spit tried to bully me as a solo player right around the time slayer pac and todd started to wipe em out, so it made sense. I actually hit pac and did pretty damn well, although i think tacos helped me out, before I joined up with them. But we started talking again it was all cool. If you act like a dramatic child then i have no interest in hearing what you have to say in chat or giving you the benefit of the doubt when i dont have to. Jurgs done nothing but talk shit about me also even though i rarely direct anything towards him, although i have started to recently join in on that prodding. So i have no moral issues with what i do, and if i dont want to hit someone then i dont. I am a pretty chill person, and ive never raged on anyone even if i take an L, which i almost exclusively did before now. So i just dont sympothize with the complaining and whining when you lose. I will do everything i can to keep us on top but if we go down you wont see me in chat blaming the rules or raging. Ill either be clicking or off getting drunk.
"Where will all the martyrs go when the virus cures itself?"

Tupac

Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:43 am

lisha1981 wrote:
Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:40 am
Surfa wrote:

The only insults I threw at you was that ur a follower and one off pacs butt monkeys, meaning u have your head up his butt and follow him all day doing everything he says... U hit me because he told u to hit me the. said open chat you were getting paid to do so, which from what I believe is not allowed either... currency is not to be transferred other than credits in game but when u say u are getting paid it sounds more like someone is sending u money to do such... I had no beef with u, until u came at me with Pac after they had already wiped me while I was gone for the night... and I still have no beef with u, from day 1 Pac, slayer and that whole clan has made crude remarks to me, my wife, my sexual orientation and my weight... he has no right to do that constantly and yes I finally snapped yesterday after listening to it for months... like I said I said things I'm not proud of, I'll own my mistakes, that is what makes me much more grown and mature than the other "pinheads" as they are known. As for real life, it's pac that caused it, my father believed George hit him, because he didn't know to look in messages, and George was told my Pac to hit my dad and although they had a friendship for years in real life, Pac took that from both of them to amuse his little head game, and I took the brunt of it from my dad because I defended George as well and asked mike to ban him as it wasn't good for his health... the man has had 2 strokes and a massive heart attack and fought colorectal cancer so I wasn't happy that Pac was coming between the only damn friend he really had to help him outside of a game... but again I took the brunt of that too... now my dad doesn't talk to me, George is wiping.my nations and Pac is sitting back laughing lime a 14 yr old bully who just made a little girl cry... I have no problem calling him out, but when u only know half of it, you should really stop being that follower and become a leader, maybe you will find others will help rather than attack... it's not u they don't like, it's Pac. Christ i even started to get along with slayer and I never thought that was possible but he actually tried to teach people the mechanics of the game... Pac just bashed and name calls...
Personal issues are to be left outside the game. I am sorry you are having them, but they have no business in WoC. He was bullying George, and I showed George how to play. He doesn't take his crap no more.

You got what you deserved. You teamed with the enemy. We played the game. You can't expect not to get hit. You teamed with anyone and everyone to pound down on Gunner. It just don't work the same against us.

The biggest problem in the game now ever is everyone is taking game play personal, and that no one wants to play. Everyone wants a hand out and a consolidation prize.

We faced all this when we started. Lack of credits, seeds, and understanding. We worked for this. If you want the top prizes you must earn them. You can't keep looking for a change every single time you get smoked.

All that map and your just worried about the top prizes. Its like Sky. All that map and he chose to come in and play with us. Sounds like you a made decision and didn't like the outcome of it. Happens like that. Spitfire does the same thing migrates in, and starts hitting us. We start hitting them non stop. You joined the party too Lisha. So get used to it.

Buzz Lightyear wrote:
Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:10 am
Hi All

I hate to say this but I actually agree with Pac and co.

Points are:
- Solos really have no place playing this game if they want to compete at the high levels. I know I can't compete and won't bother trying.
- The one thing the game needs is pure and simple ....... more players. The more players that play the less able the top team can keep control.
- As for the jailing thing and picking on one player, I am guilty of that......go ask Temp. Again it comes back to not enough players.
- Re clone being up in bigland that is because you let him. He is the one player that does have unlimited time apart from slayer and to risk a good thing for the sake of a few orbs could be asking for trouble.
- The only thing I do disagree with is IO teams treatment of Jurgen. I can tolerate you guys hitting him over and over and over but when it degenerates into bullying in chat I do think that is one part that really has no place in the game. Remember the golden rule if you wouldn't say that to someone face to face then don't say it.
- What i definitely think should happen is a complete map wipe, orbs, nations, credits the lot. Especially before a Steam launch as any new player would be battling against the odds from the beginning.
- Interesting enough at the beta launch we had so many old players dropping in and playing for a while. Where are they now? I tell you where.....they could not compete or could not do what Pac did. They loved the game when they could own the game, now they can't they packed it in (Imo it shows the good players are the ones left). One has to take you hat off to Jurgen for sticking with it after his team basically gave up the ghost and getting hammered every day and I also tip my hat to Team IO for their owning of the game under the initial intense pressure that Spitfire put them under.
- Lastly look on the brightside before moaning too much........6 months ago the game was dead. At least you have the game back in some form.

Cheers

Buzz Lightyear
Why do we need a wipe? Wait for a new server. Some of us worked overtime to make this happen. From my readings Mike said it wouldn't be reset. Sorry most of you failed to get further than you did.

Surfa wrote:
Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:34 am
Lisha, its a game. I have no interest in real life dynamics and unless pac walked to gunners house and punched him in the dick then i dont care and its not pacs problem. George is a grown ass man and makes his own decisions, as do you and your father. Nor do i think pac gives a shit either way about your life or what happens in it, good or bad.

By the way when i say i am getting paid to play its because i get to play while i work, hence i was getting paid while fighting you guys. Not everything is so damn dramatic.

You can call me a follower, a sheep, a butt monkey, whatever. I play with pac cause we have fun and hes a cool dude. I joined up because spit tried to bully me as a solo player right around the time slayer pac and todd started to wipe em out, so it made sense. I actually hit pac and did pretty damn well, although i think tacos helped me out, before I joined up with them. But we started talking again it was all cool. If you act like a dramatic child then i have no interest in hearing what you have to say in chat or giving you the benefit of the doubt when i dont have to. Jurgs done nothing but talk shit about me also even though i rarely direct anything towards him, although i have started to recently join in on that prodding. So i have no moral issues with what i do, and if i dont want to hit someone then i dont. I am a pretty chill person, and ive never raged on anyone even if i take an L, which i almost exclusively did before now. So i just dont sympothize with the complaining and whining when you lose. I will do everything i can to keep us on top but if we go down you wont see me in chat blaming the rules or raging. Ill either be clicking or off getting drunk.
Jug*

Jug deserves everything he gets. He wiped us non stop. He downed us. He is the "best" player alive and has the "best" nation. Payback is hell!

Players can't get upset where our own lives allow us to play. If its a problem for you change what you do in your real life. Surfa and I are very lucky to have similar careers and can do what we do.

You always get me with the Tacos :D

Last but not least.

I built a Super Bowl Team. Not a team to lose. End of story. #IOz #GOAT #WorldChamps

Tupac

Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:10 pm

Here I wanted to share this. I don't think many of you understand how to play, or have took the time to read this.

https://warofconquest.com/guide/

Might help you each a lot.

George

Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:58 pm

lisha1981 wrote:
Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:57 am
SkyHunter wrote:
Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:31 am
The only way to beat you would be if you were all offline long enough for 4 already high level nations with at least 2 active members each to hit all four of your nations at once. That is not going happen. MP is so expensive, that those 4 nations would also need to drop at least $100 each. And then they would likely spend all of their credits and then some by the time the battle is over. a battle they would probably lose, since it is unlikely they would have enough time get the upper hand. So unless someone wants to throw away $500 on a highly unlikely outcome, you will own the map.

Changing the rules won't help. You have the strategic advantage, and as long as you allow no other nations into the East, you will keep it.

But I don't really care about that. I just wanted to play and you pinheads indiscriminately decided not to let me.

In the old WOC, I could just farm and ignore you pinheads and your strutting and crowing. But not in this one. I can't even settle a nation.

What did I do to deserve it? I retaliated for being wiped.

The problem here is not the game, it's the pinheads playing it.
I Completely agree, as far as my joining with spit or the other way around, yes i teamed with them because after doing absolutely nothing i woke up to having my entire nation 1 squared because of Dylan and Tupac making some stupid bet with Todd that he couldn't wipe me... I don't have 24 hours a day to play a game, i dont have an unlimited source of credits or a way to retaliate or even get my stuff back. I tried to build, didn't hit anyone and simply told pac he was being a dick for being wiped and that was declared enough to cost me any chance of rebuilding. I did not touch anything you were on Dylan, Nor did i touch Pac, Slayer or anyone up there, you all chose to move me there simply to give you a stronger advantage so you could keep us from rebuilding. The worst part is you have all teamed up with people who are real life friends and caused a tonne of drama in our real lives... I have had to battle with my own father because of what you all have done with george and now george has decided to attack me. The name calling finally got to me again last night and because of your crap i spent the evening in tears... You are all Bully's regardless of what you think, from calling people fatties to dogs, discriminating against suxual preference or downing on my wife you finally pulled enough yesterday i was asked to delete the game and yea i got mad, i said some things i am not so proud of, but one person can only handle so much bullshit. Dylan you have 0 room to speak of old woc, everyone in the game knows you are far from a vet, 25 years old doesn't make you old enough to be a vet... you would have been 10 when woc went offline. So shut your pie hole talking like you know anything about what the community was like back then. it was welcoming, it was battling for ONE Thing (The fire) and having fun doing so, it was several teams working together to achieve the same goal against eachother, not several teams fighting together to keep the same stuff... We all had our nations, we all played and we all enjoyed it... IF you cannot see that we don't all enjoy this, than you are naive and honestly ignorant to what reality is.... There are 4 nations who are happy with how woc is, there are 50+ nations who aren't and probably twice as many who have quit because of you all... Something has to give, you all need to grow up and get your heads out of your butts... Right now the game is a pay to play game. It was never supposed to be like this but because of you all having an unlimited supply of credits to burn, we have no other option but to pay to play... Anyhow i hope mike does what needs done and fixed this crap. One idea i have is to not allow a player to reach the higher grounds right away after rebirth. if they rebirth in one nation they mist stay in that nation for 72 hours and not able to play in another nation until that 72 hour fealty is up. That would solve alot of this crap and give other players a 3 day grace period to play while they have to set back up from scratch like we do... And if you play in one nation over level 120, you should not be allowed to play in another nation over 120 period... fealty should be restricted.
Ioz has done nothing to george but to help teach him the game . you and your father take the game too serious and have defriended me not me sending you two away. if i cant fight u in a war game without u gettin mad mayb you shouldnt b playing woc.. the game has moved on you should to. If this was baseball wuold u defriend me 4 beating your team

Powertron

Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:54 pm

Hello, I shall not turn(return) to play on the former(old) WOC. Games(sets) is not made for a solo player.There should be a place for the solo players. I makes me take my resources and my earth(ground) often, me makes no crisis. After all it is one war games(sets), it is normal to lose things. What is not normal, it is to make offended by certain players. That is why I rarely speak on the cat(tchat)

Bonjour,je ne retrournerai pas jouer sur l'ancien WOC. Le jeux n'est pas fait pour un joueur solo. Il devrait y avoir une place pour les joueurs solos. Je me fait prendre mes ressources et ma terre souvent, j'en fait pas une crise. Après tout c'est un jeux de guerre. C'est normal de perdre des choses. Ce qui n'est pas normal c'est de se faire insulter par certains joueurs. C'est pourquoi je parle rarement sur le tchat. J'ai utilisé un tracducteur

lisha1981

Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:08 pm

Ioz has done nothing to george but to help teach him the game . you and your father take the game too serious and have defriended me not me sending you two away. if i cant fight u in a war game without u gettin mad mayb you shouldnt b playing woc.. the game has moved on you should to. If this was baseball wuold u defriend me 4 beating your team
Friends are Friends, Friends are Loyal, they don't team up with the enemy to take each other down... Its not baseball its like u said a war game and In a real war, i wouldn't walk into your house and shoot you in the face if u were my friend, i'd work along side you to protect both of us... But it is what it is, you think we take the game to far, I put friendship over internet bully's and you chose not to do the same.

• Information