Early Steam Reviews

Have an idea for how to make War of Conquest more fun? Let us know here.
ArcticPrism
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:17 am

I thought it was only one nation that wiped him and not the whole team? Also, there is a visible boundary line between the newbie/veteran areas that mentions that veteran players cannot cross it. I'm not sure if that line only shows for veterans or not though. If it does and he didn't notice it he is partially to blame for being in the veteran zone. Not saying it's completely his fault since the line can be hard to see sometimes and he may not have known he can click on it to read what it was and like I said, I'm sure whatever he did up there didn't need to be punished by being wiped several times by one or more players. Maybe Mike should make the boundary lines more obvious and add a warning about leaving the area so it doesn't happen to anyone else.

Buzz Lightyear
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:14 am

To be fair the line that splits the veteran players from the new players is a croc. I have a nation in the new area and the vet area and it really isn't that hard to do. What I felt was even more amazing is I can access both from the same pc. If I can do it then so can other vets who I am sure are more tech savvy then I am.

SkyHunter

Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:20 pm

ArcticPrism wrote:
I thought it was only one nation that wiped him and not the whole team? Also, there is a visible boundary line between the newbie/veteran areas that mentions that veteran players cannot cross it. I'm not sure if that line only shows for veterans or not though. If it does and he didn't notice it he is partially to blame for being in the veteran zone. Not saying it's completely his fault since the line can be hard to see sometimes and he may not have known he can click on it to read what it was and like I said, I'm sure whatever he did up there didn't need to be punished by being wiped several times by one or more players. Maybe Mike should make the boundary lines more obvious and add a warning about leaving the area so it doesn't happen to anyone else.
That is not the point. The point is, this is a toxic gaming community. As long as remains so, the game will struggle.

Tupac

Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:45 pm

ArcticPrism wrote:
Sky goes on rants alot. He doesn't always tell the facts. He blames us, so we are just going to keep smacking him in the mouth :D. Nor does he realize how toxic he is too.

SkyHunter

Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:09 pm

Tupac wrote:

Sky goes on rants alot. He doesn't always tell the facts. He blames us, so we are just going to keep smacking him in the mouth :D. Nor does he realize how toxic he is too.
Legend in your own mind. Big tough super team wiping a farm.

You're pathetic.

Tupac

Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:59 pm

SkyHunter wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:09 pm
Tupac wrote:

Legend in your own mind. Big tough super team wiping a farm.

You're pathetic.
Yup. You need a new server to even have a chance! We are going to keep doing it! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I really don't care what you think of us :D

SkyHunter

Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:31 pm

Tupac wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:59 pm

Yup. You need a new server to even have a chance! We are going to keep doing it! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I really don't care what you think of us :D
New server is not for me. To be honest, I am not interested in even playing anymore.

Surfa

Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:17 pm

Moving on,

I think something that should be done now on the current server is to not let new players join the tournament, or to have their own seperate one. Alexander got hit by one nation because he joined the tournament and moved to the vet area without apparently knowing what that meant.

As for MP, I do like the idea of a cheaper refill but maybe you can buy less or something. Something to combat this perception of pay 2 win since its really not. I do think someone raised the point of new people not understanding the mp burn with res so maybe that deserves more of an explanation in the tutotorial, or a rework like Loki suggested.
"Where will all the martyrs go when the virus cures itself?"

Surfa

Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:38 pm

Oops wrong topic
"Where will all the martyrs go when the virus cures itself?"

• Information