lisha1981 wrote: ↑
Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:40 am
Surfa wrote: ↑
Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:12 am
I cant speak on skys experience cause i wasnt there or dont remember. I myself dont hunt people across the map unless its spit but im sure some of us do. Lisha, Pac called you fat, which was childish sure, but you went into toddler mode after that so i had no problem wiping you. You consistantly got personal and tried to insult me multiple times even though i never said anything to you. And if anything that happens in a game angers you that much or effects real relationships then clearly you guys dont have the emotional maturity to play and you should delete the game.
I let dea come and build in the east and all he did was build up and start to hit us. So we are not letting people up unless we have a discussion first. Scott was up here and was hitting orbs just fine. Todd leveled on his main to much and he ended up goin back west but we didnt touch him. Clone is up here doing his own thing and doesnt fight for us. And if we are so toxic then how come we have lost 0 players and added 3 new ones, yet the supposedly 50 people that hate us so much cant get together and do anything.
The only insults I threw at you was that ur a follower and one off pacs butt monkeys, meaning u have your head up his butt and follow him all day doing everything he says... U hit me because he told u to hit me the. said open chat you were getting paid to do so, which from what I believe is not allowed either... currency is not to be transferred other than credits in game but when u say u are getting paid it sounds more like someone is sending u money to do such... I had no beef with u, until u came at me with Pac after they had already wiped me while I was gone for the night... and I still have no beef with u, from day 1 Pac, slayer and that whole clan has made crude remarks to me, my wife, my sexual orientation and my weight... he has no right to do that constantly and yes I finally snapped yesterday after listening to it for months... like I said I said things I'm not proud of, I'll own my mistakes, that is what makes me much more grown and mature than the other "pinheads" as they are known. As for real life, it's pac that caused it, my father believed George hit him, because he didn't know to look in messages, and George was told my Pac to hit my dad and although they had a friendship for years in real life, Pac took that from both of them to amuse his little head game, and I took the brunt of it from my dad because I defended George as well and asked mike to ban him as it wasn't good for his health... the man has had 2 strokes and a massive heart attack and fought colorectal cancer so I wasn't happy that Pac was coming between the only damn friend he really had to help him outside of a game... but again I took the brunt of that too... now my dad doesn't talk to me, George is wiping.my nations and Pac is sitting back laughing lime a 14 yr old bully who just made a little girl cry... I have no problem calling him out, but when u only know half of it, you should really stop being that follower and become a leader, maybe you will find others will help rather than attack... it's not u they don't like, it's Pac. Christ i even started to get along with slayer and I never thought that was possible but he actually tried to teach people the mechanics of the game... Pac just bashed and name calls...
Personal issues are to be left outside the game. I am sorry you are having them, but they have no business in WoC. He was bullying George, and I showed George how to play. He doesn't take his crap no more.
You got what you deserved. You teamed with the enemy. We played the game. You can't expect not to get hit. You teamed with anyone and everyone to pound down on Gunner. It just don't work the same against us.
The biggest problem in the game now ever is everyone is taking game play personal, and that no one wants to play. Everyone wants a hand out and a consolidation prize.
We faced all this when we started. Lack of credits, seeds, and understanding. We worked for this. If you want the top prizes you must earn them. You can't keep looking for a change every single time you get smoked.
All that map and your just worried about the top prizes. Its like Sky. All that map and he chose to come in and play with us. Sounds like you a made decision and didn't like the outcome of it. Happens like that. Spitfire does the same thing migrates in, and starts hitting us. We start hitting them non stop. You joined the party too Lisha. So get used to it.
Buzz Lightyear wrote: ↑
Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:10 am
I hate to say this but I actually agree with Pac and co.
- Solos really have no place playing this game if they want to compete at the high levels. I know I can't compete and won't bother trying.
- The one thing the game needs is pure and simple ....... more players. The more players that play the less able the top team can keep control.
- As for the jailing thing and picking on one player, I am guilty of that......go ask Temp. Again it comes back to not enough players.
- Re clone being up in bigland that is because you let him. He is the one player that does have unlimited time apart from slayer and to risk a good thing for the sake of a few orbs could be asking for trouble.
- The only thing I do disagree with is IO teams treatment of Jurgen. I can tolerate you guys hitting him over and over and over but when it degenerates into bullying in chat I do think that is one part that really has no place in the game. Remember the golden rule if you wouldn't say that to someone face to face then don't say it.
- What i definitely think should happen is a complete map wipe, orbs, nations, credits the lot. Especially before a Steam launch as any new player would be battling against the odds from the beginning.
- Interesting enough at the beta launch we had so many old players dropping in and playing for a while. Where are they now? I tell you where.....they could not compete or could not do what Pac did. They loved the game when they could own the game, now they can't they packed it in (Imo it shows the good players are the ones left). One has to take you hat off to Jurgen for sticking with it after his team basically gave up the ghost and getting hammered every day and I also tip my hat to Team IO for their owning of the game under the initial intense pressure that Spitfire put them under.
- Lastly look on the brightside before moaning too much........6 months ago the game was dead. At least you have the game back in some form.
Why do we need a wipe? Wait for a new server. Some of us worked overtime to make this happen. From my readings Mike said it wouldn't be reset. Sorry most of you failed to get further than you did.
Surfa wrote: ↑
Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:34 am
Lisha, its a game. I have no interest in real life dynamics and unless pac walked to gunners house and punched him in the dick then i dont care and its not pacs problem. George is a grown ass man and makes his own decisions, as do you and your father. Nor do i think pac gives a shit either way about your life or what happens in it, good or bad.
By the way when i say i am getting paid to play its because i get to play while i work, hence i was getting paid while fighting you guys. Not everything is so damn dramatic.
You can call me a follower, a sheep, a butt monkey, whatever. I play with pac cause we have fun and hes a cool dude. I joined up because spit tried to bully me as a solo player right around the time slayer pac and todd started to wipe em out, so it made sense. I actually hit pac and did pretty damn well, although i think tacos helped me out, before I joined up with them. But we started talking again it was all cool. If you act like a dramatic child then i have no interest in hearing what you have to say in chat or giving you the benefit of the doubt when i dont have to. Jurgs done nothing but talk shit about me also even though i rarely direct anything towards him, although i have started to recently join in on that prodding. So i have no moral issues with what i do, and if i dont want to hit someone then i dont. I am a pretty chill person, and ive never raged on anyone even if i take an L, which i almost exclusively did before now. So i just dont sympothize with the complaining and whining when you lose. I will do everything i can to keep us on top but if we go down you wont see me in chat blaming the rules or raging. Ill either be clicking or off getting drunk.
Jug deserves everything he gets. He wiped us non stop. He downed us. He is the "best" player alive and has the "best" nation. Payback is hell!
Players can't get upset where our own lives allow us to play. If its a problem for you change what you do in your real life. Surfa and I are very lucky to have similar careers and can do what we do.
You always get me with the Tacos
Last but not least.
I built a Super Bowl Team. Not a team to lose. End of story. #IOz #GOAT #WorldChamps