Cyber/Personal Threats

Anything and everything related to War of Conquest.
User avatar
Hacker
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:45 pm

Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:43 pm

@Admin, please provide full chat log instead of letting people only post the things they want people to see. Also, note that 90% of the comments in favor of Tupac are under his other usernames or are friends of his. (What is stopping me from commenting on this post with each username I have?? or getting my friends to comment on it? oh.. integrity... that's right) .

It is unfortunate that people can post snips of a conversation then spam the crap out of the post with multiple accounts... I have been punished by bans for this already. Yet it gets to remain up all the while being 100% bias to Tupac's case. Providing them with means to further corrupt this game in any way they can...

Tupac and all his friends can kiss my ""butt"". I may be the only person sticking to them, but I won't let them ruin this version like they did the last one. Sorry but not sorry.

Shame on them for this and shame on admin for allowing it to continue on.

Maybe we do need some admins that can give situations like this the attention the need, not simply a means for IOZ to trash talk others.

Scouseland
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:11 pm

Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:06 am

Oh the irony, accusing others of ruining and abusing the game. Here we have Mr Hacker AKA pretty much half the accounts on WOC

He struts the single player server in about a dozen accounts.

Current nations of his on the board are Anonymous, Capacitor, Egypt, Daedalus and perhaps, but doubtful Kenzy.

The lad is an absolute bully to those who allow to be bullied...but he hasn't enjoyed the past few weeks as me and Keane have kicked his butt around the map lol

He can't play 1 v 1....needs 2, 3 or even 4 nations to gang up.

As most have suspected, judging by his mouth running, his reluctance to run properly I'm 99.9% certain Hacker = Bhaal. Surely there cant be TWO people so despicably unlikeable on this planet? :)

User avatar
Hacker
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:45 pm

Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:13 pm

Scouseland wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:06 am
Oh the irony, accusing others of ruining and abusing the game. Here we have Mr Hacker AKA pretty much half the accounts on WOC

He struts the single player server in about a dozen accounts.

Current nations of his on the board are Anonymous, Capacitor, Egypt, Daedalus and perhaps, but doubtful Kenzy.

The lad is an absolute bully to those who allow to be bullied...but he hasn't enjoyed the past few weeks as me and Keane have kicked his butt around the map lol

He can't play 1 v 1....needs 2, 3 or even 4 nations to gang up.

As most have suspected, judging by his mouth running, his reluctance to run properly I'm 99.9% certain Hacker = Bhaal. Surely there cant be TWO people so despicably unlikeable on this planet? :)


Kid claims I am everyone on the map and accuses ANYONE that beats him in a fight to hacking... ZzZz :lol:

Scouseland
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:11 pm

Wed Mar 18, 2020 3:36 am

Strange you've just been sitting in your Egypt nation rolling out your "I know who you are" " I hacked your social media" bullshit good old Hacker style... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Doesn't work with me freak, I don't buy the fake hacker crap you don't have the intelligence to hack.

User avatar
Hacker
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:45 pm

Wed Mar 18, 2020 4:14 am

Scouseland wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 3:36 am
Strange you've just been sitting in your Egypt nation rolling out your "I know who you are" " I hacked your social media" bullshit good old Hacker style... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Doesn't work with me freak, I don't buy the fake hacker crap you don't have the intelligence to hack.
Excuse me? I have said nor claimed anything along these lines. Mike needs to do something with you because now you are just making things up. Please provide me with some proof of this. I'll wait..

Pharaoh
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2020 4:09 am

Wed Mar 18, 2020 4:24 am

I wanted to share this under the personal threats section. The user Scouseland in the nation of Scouseland is threatening to fight and shoot people in chat. This is simply not acceptable. He is also an extremely toxic player.
Attachments
Screenshot_2020-03-17-23-03-34 (1).png
Screenshot_2020-03-17-23-03-34 (1).png (177.9 KiB) Viewed 278 times

Pharaoh
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2020 4:09 am

Wed Mar 18, 2020 4:27 am

Pharaoh wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 4:24 am
I wanted to share this under the personal threats section. The user Scouseland in the nation of Scouseland is threatening to fight and shoot people in chat. This is simply not acceptable. He is also an extremely toxic player.
I am having trouble with the image size, I will try to submit a properly formatted screenshot as soon as possible

User avatar
Hacker
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:45 pm

Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:15 am

Pharaoh wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 4:24 am
I wanted to share this under the personal threats section. The user Scouseland in the nation of Scouseland is threatening to fight and shoot people in chat. This is simply not acceptable. He is also an extremely toxic player.
Oh the irony.... my fake cyber threats (from a player named Hacker in a nation named Anonymous by the way...) is just adding a bit of fun simply playing a roll in a video game. No serious threats with any type of backing have been made by me. However, talking about fighting and shooting people. THIS is the stuff that needs to be taken as serious as Tupac take every word I type....

Styx35
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:53 am

Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:32 pm

I will say this, if you can't handle the heat in the kitchen then perhaps online gaming isn't your thing. It takes two for threats to be made so instead of playing victim take account of your own attitude. I've seen everyone here at one point in time make it personal. I've seen everyone here at one point in time make threats. I find it ironic that the ones complaining about cyber threats and personal threats usually the one that make them, but since they are punishing anyone for threats the abusers are now coming online and whine that they are threatened and playing victim. No one on here are saints. So stop the whining about being threatened when you've done the exact same thing. Its like the kettle calling the pot black. Grow a pair, grow a thick skin, and move on. =) Stop the whining and playing the victim.

Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest