New Start for the Game

Have an idea for how to make War of Conquest more fun? Let us know here.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Reyortsed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:32 pm

I am new to the game. I am from the steam community and to be honest there are some major issues that need to be addressed. First there should be at least 3 worlds to start from. When you start a new account you should NOT be able to choose which world you start in, it should be totally random. Second when you "rebirth" again it should place you in a random world not in the same world. Now i know many of you wont like the idea but to be honest the good old boys club treats most new players like crap. If they fart wrong they get ganged up on and you are running the new players off the game.
If any of you want this game to last you need to realize that new players bring new money to the game which keeps it going. This game will die fast if changes are not made and soon mark my words. I have been a alpha tester for MANY games and I have NEVER seen a game come onto a huge forum like steam without a new world for the new players to choose from or a world reset so everyone starts out on a even base. The fact that I do like the game as it is designed but the Good old boys club has to go or this game is doomed. I do hope to see changes and I hope that perhaps this will wake up some of the good old boys to the errors of the past. I will be posting my review on steam soon I hope to make it a good one as i do Like the game itself but changes are needed.

Thank you

SkyHunter
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:09 pm

I know of at least a dozen players who quit because of the pinheads.

They won't even let me settle land and farm.

My suggestion is that Mike have a dedicated server for pinheads only. Ban them from all other servers.

My review will read something like this:

Great RTS game! Faster pace and more complex than the original. Unfortunately, the same group of veterans who killed the last version, won't give new players time to learn the game. If they don't suck up to the Tailor twins, they are run off the map.

Reyortsed

Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:24 pm

Oh and if you think its just me 5 out of 9 reviews on steam tell everyone not to play this game. Not off to a good start. Many of them saying the same things the good old boys run them off.

SkyHunter

Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:14 pm

Reyortsed wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:24 pm
Oh and if you think its just me 5 out of 9 reviews on steam tell everyone not to play this game. Not off to a good start. Many of them saying the same things the good old boys run them off.
You can't reason with a pinhead. That is why they are pinheads.

Tupac

Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:22 pm

:D

Surfa

Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:06 pm

Us pinheads cant even touch truely new players unless they try and come to us. More servers is a great idea but we are helping new players in chat and cant even touch them, so your reasoning is faulty at best.
"Where will all the martyrs go when the virus cures itself?"

Reyortsed

Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:14 pm

I went from lvl 1 to lv 70+ in 4 days so yes still new dont mean slow.

Mike
Site Admin

Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:28 pm

Thanks Reyortsed for writing up about your experience in the game. I'm looking at starting up a second game world in the next few days, to address the major problems that new players are having. I started a thread to discuss this, here:

https://warofconquest.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=331

Your thoughts would be greatly appreciated as I figure out just how the new world should work.

• Information