State of the Community

Anything and everything related to War of Conquest.
R-i-P
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:09 am

Iv just seen these comments. And just Wow, there is so much anger. Anyway iv just been online for longer than 20 minutes, for the first time in a while. It seems that certain players are dominating all areas of the map and chasing down who they see as a potential threat. Im honoured by the way to be considered a potential threat :D.Anyway my view is that, if these players want to dominate the map, and others don't have the time or money to stop them, then we should stop complaining. The games a war game, and in war games its those who have the spare time to kill, and can pump money in that always win. Stop complaining, recognise they are the better players and either put up with it or find something new to play, because they clearly aren't going to change the way they play. =)

slayer454
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:57 am

SkyHunter wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:43 am
xXtodd wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:06 am
Pretty sure you got wiped for sucking spits dick. So fuck you.
Hardly. You wiped me in the midlands while I was offline, days before you hit spit's main. Bet your ass I hit you when they started hitting you. We didn't have enough time before you came back online so we lost. But because you and your pinhead brother have some sick obsession with Spitfire, you won't allow me to play. I don't care. The game is not that great, and the community sucks. I already moved on.

Just here because I was told to stay off the forum.

So go suck your brother's needle dick pinhead.

Todd gets a lot of credit but..Spit and you was my targets first. Now we own 99% of the map.. You challenged us... WE WIN DUMBASS !!

SkyHunter

Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:44 pm

slayer454 wrote:
SkyHunter wrote:
xXtodd wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:06 am
Pretty sure you got wiped for sucking spits dick. So fuck you.
Hardly. You wiped me in the midlands while I was offline, days before you hit spit's main. Bet your ass I hit you when they started hitting you. We didn't have enough time before you came back online so we lost. But because you and your pinhead brother have some sick obsession with Spitfire, you won't allow me to play. I don't care. The game is not that great, and the community sucks. I already moved on.

Todd gets a lot of credit but..Spit and you was my targets first. Now we own 99% of the map.. You challenged us... WE WIN DUMBASS !!
That is a lie, you never hit me.

SkyHunter

Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:46 pm

R-i-P wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:09 am
Iv just seen these comments. And just Wow, there is so much anger. Anyway iv just been online for longer than 20 minutes, for the first time in a while. It seems that certain players are dominating all areas of the map and chasing down who they see as a potential threat. Im honoured by the way to be considered a potential threat :D.Anyway my view is that, if these players want to dominate the map, and others don't have the time or money to stop them, then we should stop complaining. The games a war game, and in war games its those who have the spare time to kill, and can pump money in that always win. Stop complaining, recognise they are the better players and either put up with it or find something new to play, because they clearly aren't going to change the way they play. =)
I already quit the game. I am just commenting here because the pinheads told me not to comment anymore.

Surfa

Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:55 pm

Way to stick it to the man, conehead. Does the dunce cap fit through your doorway or do you have to duck?
"Where will all the martyrs go when the virus cures itself?"

slayer454

Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:26 am

SkyHunter wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:44 pm
slayer454 wrote:
SkyHunter wrote:

That is a lie, you never hit me.

Really ? You have no clue where I click.

Mike
Site Admin

Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:45 am

ArcticPrism wrote:
Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:39 pm
Will each server have its own map? I think it would be important to maintain the server being fresh since the current map is completely mapped out already. I think I saw somewhere that everything is randomized except for orb placement which would significantly reduce development time.
Yes each server would have its own unique map.

SkyHunter

Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:22 pm

slayer454 wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:26 am

Really ? You have no clue where I click.
If you did you were by-passing fealty, so I believe you are confused.

And exactly why was I your target?

Can't be because I was a friend of Spitfire. I never got along with Spitfire, and my grudge against Jurgen has nothing to do with Spitfire, it is personal.

SkyHunter

Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:24 pm

Surfa wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:55 pm
Way to stick it to the man, conehead. Does the dunce cap fit through your doorway or do you have to duck?
Stick to it?

It is hardly any effort at all.

I guess it seems hard to you, which is why you are projecting your impaired cognition onto me.

Surfa

Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:20 pm

I did not say "Stick to it", so I guess you used your impaired reading comprehension to craft that lame response.
"Where will all the martyrs go when the virus cures itself?"

• Information