servers down?

Anything and everything related to War of Conquest.
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
PWScott
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:34 am

are the servers down?

ArcticPrism
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:14 am

I think so. I haven't been able to log in since they went down a few hours earlier. The broadcast said it would only be down for a few minutes so Mike must have broke something or ran into unexpected problems.

It would be nice if the game had status updates. There's no news about downtimes or updates anywhere on the website, Kickstarter, Facebook or Twitter that I've been able to find. Basically the last thing I've seen outside of game was it saying open beta started.

TeamDylan

Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:46 pm

in game click on the connect bottom left and then new tab, but when the game came back on nothing was udpated there. but thats where he lists all that stuff

ArcticPrism

Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:10 pm

Yeah. I just mean there's nothing out of game where you can read news. Not sure what the last update is though since it's not in game either.

• Information