Attitude

Anything and everything related to War of Conquest.
Surfa
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:38 pm

If you have a defeatist attitude and feel like you cant win no matter what, leave that shit off the forums. Just cause you tucked your tail and ran does not mean everyone will. Us who are on top faced an enemy exactly like us and we won. We have the same limitations and game rules as everyone else. Because we hit you or you lost does not mean you should spread your wimpy philosophy around the forums. I understand not everyone has the time or skills to fight us but this is not our fault or problem. All you do is maybe poison the game for a new person reading your complaints. If you have a direct problem them direct message someone and handle that shit. If you have actual suggestions then great and I hope you share them. Your lip service is admirable but this weak shit has to end. Fight or dont but stop whining so much. End rant.
"Where will all the martyrs go when the virus cures itself?"

TakTak
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:05 am

Y'all are memeing pretty hard. Your whole team is kidding itself if it thinks new players have any kind of chance against your team. You can't make a game for the 1% of hardcore players who are going to dedicate their lives to the game and expect it to survive. You keep talking about how no one wants to put in the effort in to beat you but you ask something that is impossible. A glance at the in game rankings is all you need to know that the main server is doomed. Your team has already earned over 100k total credits this month alone from sitting on all the new orbs in veteran land for free. Credits = power and your team effectively has unlimited credits while all the new players start with a mere 250.

You won the game and pushed so hard that you ensured no one else will ever win again. No matter how many times you make it sound like you want a challenge it's not going to happen because you won't allow it. Think of all the nations you've wiped and then jailed then try to say with a straight face that you want competition. Jailing a nation takes their ability to play away. It's retarded that it's even allowed. Don't even bother saying you can pay credits to migrate. Your team will constantly hunt down any nation you don't want to play and jail them until they run out of credits.

Of course you are going to brag about how you started from nothing and beat Spitfire so hard they quit the game right? Well, that's a lot easier to do when said nation doesn't start with hundreds of thousands of credits and the entire map covered by a dozen players and alternate nations with a year of playing experience when you have none.

My condolences for your achievements that will be buried with the server you killed with your own hands. A new server is being made for the good of all.

Surfa

Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:16 am

Why would you do exactly the opposite of this post. I dont wanna read your tears anymore. Take your lame excuses as to why you cant win to your diary.

Btw, a new group will dominate the new server also. CAUSE ITS THE POINT OF THE FUCKING GAME. Learn to lose ya snowflake.

TakTak

Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:01 am

The difference in the new world is that no one will have an unbeatable starting advantage Why does your team refuse to acknowledge that you have infinite credits and insisting the problem with the game is everyone else?

SkyHunter

Fri Sep 28, 2018 3:32 pm

Your team is not exceptional. Just a bunch of pinheads and common assholes.

I didn't quit, I wasn't allowed to play.

SkyHunter

Fri Sep 28, 2018 3:36 pm

TakTak wrote:
Why does your team refuse to acknowledge that you have infinite credits and insisting the problem with the game is everyone else?
Because they are pinheads.

Tupac

Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:04 pm

SkyHunter wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 3:36 pm
TakTak wrote:
Why does your team refuse to acknowledge that you have infinite credits and insisting the problem with the game is everyone else?
Because they are pinheads.
Your a cry baby. Get smashed :D

Surfa

Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:27 pm

Tak, we dont have infinite credits and this post wasnt about us being great or any of that shit. Its about people spreading that this game is dead and its not. We are in a better spot now than most sure, but when we started the climb we were in the same boat everyone else is in. The point is constantly putting out this message that nothing can be done is useless and just hurts new peoples perception of the game. The worst part is one person has put his experience on everyone else. We help more people then we hit. Like i said, i understand some people dont have the time or skill to fight, however some people will but if they hear its futile from the jump no one will try.

hang1

Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:28 pm

I wasn't around for the beginning of this new release but if you donated to kick starter it seemed like that was a great way to get a leg up. This game will never be what it once was.. it is not even close to being a shell of it. I love the better graphics, new techs, all the auto shit, as it does offer more tech paths. The chances of a new team built with new players will ever get a foot hold on this game is very slim. I am not knocking the teams that have it cornered as the game mechanics allow for such and they earned it by fighting.. The world chat is a good measuring stick as I have seen nobody talk for hours and that never happened before.

Look at the Steam reviews.. 2 out of 5 stars and with vets all over the new server.. what do you think will happen to that server?

Kudos to Mike for bringing this game back but at its current state.. Game will fail it is only a matter of when...

Mike
Site Admin

Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:36 pm

hang1 wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:28 pm
I wasn't around for the beginning of this new release but if you donated to kick starter it seemed like that was a great way to get a leg up. This game will never be what it once was.. it is not even close to being a shell of it. I love the better graphics, new techs, all the auto shit, as it does offer more tech paths. The chances of a new team built with new players will ever get a foot hold on this game is very slim. I am not knocking the teams that have it cornered as the game mechanics allow for such and they earned it by fighting.. The world chat is a good measuring stick as I have seen nobody talk for hours and that never happened before.

Look at the Steam reviews.. 2 out of 5 stars and with vets all over the new server.. what do you think will happen to that server?

Kudos to Mike for bringing this game back but at its current state.. Game will fail it is only a matter of when...
Hang1 -- do you have any thoughts on how the game could be improved?

• Information