Tournaments suspended due to use of exploits? WTF?

Anything and everything related to War of Conquest.
Scouseland
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Sat Jul 25, 2020 6:52 pm

Styx35 wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 3:09 pm
I never stated I was in jail. I've never used that particular word. So yes, I am denying I ever used that word. Again, you are making personal. You make it so easy to prove my point. I ain't sure why you are deluded and stuck on a point and I am not sure why you insist of making it personal and create a false narrative as if you know anything about me. Thanks for proving my point, and nice try in distracting everything away from you.
Right, luckily one of the players you claim to discuss all things Woc happened to see you mention....
bhaal.jpg
bhaal.jpg (233.26KiB)Viewed 17555 times
Oh dear

Styx35
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Sat Jul 25, 2020 6:57 pm

I am the only one that thinks you brought Ray into the argument to score points? Really? There were several players on at the time and were disgusted with your using of a deceased player to do as you did.
Again, you keep referring several people were disgusted, and yet vague on the detail. The people on wouldn't know nnumbat. So I am not sure why you chosen the mantle to speak for everyone. Only you were upset that I brought up my connection with Nnumbat and the conversations we had when we were both on.
And yes, you did say you were in jail....your argument was "I'm in jail with one phone, how can I access numerous computers, etc" or some crap like that.
I never used the word "jail" Not once. You should really pay attention.
I'm sure Mike would have it in chat logs somewhere....but I'd rather not worry him with shite like this. I think 1 or 2 other players were on that night, sadly I cant recall who they were. In truth they wee probably you.
Wait, you won't approach Mike to verify my identity, but you going to bother him over a misunderstanding of words? Why you avoiding asking Mike to verify IP addresses and asking him where I am logging on from?
Yes, all players jump in and out of nations, but you, you have a fair few more than other...
I have the same number of nations. You can only access 5 at any one point. You insist I have a fair few with no proof, no screen shots, nada. You expecting people to simply accept what you say as truth with no verification. Interesting.

Styx35

Sat Jul 25, 2020 6:58 pm

Oh dear indeed but you do realize Jail is a muncipal/provincial institution, and prison is a federal institution. One does not mean the other. Jail is jail, and prison is prison. You do understand the difference?

And as you see, I never used the word jail in the screen shot. nice try though. You should learn to read better. ;)
Last edited by Styx35 on Sat Jul 25, 2020 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Scouseland

Sat Jul 25, 2020 6:59 pm

Huh? Pretty much every single player that plays Woc now knew Ray you fucking idiot.

Styx35

Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:00 pm

Scouseland wrote:
Huh? Pretty much every single player that plays Woc now knew Ray you fucking idiot.
More assumptions, and vague with the remarks. ;)

Scouseland

Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:02 pm

Styx35 wrote:
Oh dear indeed but you do realize Jail is a muncipal/provincial institution, and prison is a federal institution. One does not mean the other. Jail is jail, and prison is prison. You do understand the difference?

And as you see, I never used the word jail in the screen shot. nice try though. You should learn to read better. ;)
They serve the same purpose, locking criminals like you up

Styx35

Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:03 pm

Scouseland wrote:
Styx35 wrote:

Might serve the same purposes but the word in itself isn't interchangeable. :)

Scouseland

Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:05 pm

Styx35 wrote:
Scouseland wrote:
Assumptions? So are you claiming players of todays WOC dont recall Ray?

Ste does, Jurgen does, Nap does, Keane does, noty sure about Val, maybe seeing as though theres a Spit link and Ray sat in Spit after I left a few times I beleive?

Crown/payso knows Ray....

Ray was one of the most popular players on the game back then, a real good guy, as opposed to criminals like you

Scouseland

Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:07 pm

Styx35 wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:03 pm
Scouseland wrote:
Styx35 wrote:

Might serve the same purposes but the word in itself isn't interchangeable. :)
To me they mean one thing, the same thing, you have been locked up, you are a criminal and considering you said for a few of years? Most have been something real sick...given your nature I shudder to think what kind of perverted crap it was.

Styx35

Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:10 pm

Scouseland wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:05 pm
Styx35 wrote:
Scouseland wrote:
Assumptions? So are you claiming players of todays WOC dont recall Ray?

Ste does, Jurgen does, Nap does, Keane does, noty sure about Val, maybe seeing as though theres a Spit link and Ray sat in Spit after I left a few times I beleive?

Crown/payso knows Ray....

Ray was one of the most popular players on the game back then, a real good guy, as opposed to criminals like you
I ain't claiming anything. I just say 95% of the people playing don't know Nnumbat.

You sure want to make this personal, and trying to distract everyone of you cheating and exploiting the game. :) You're like a dog with a bone so sure of yourself, talking out of your ass, and not sure why you making this personal. Anyway I am done with a cheater, a liar, a stalker, a fantasy storyteller, and you can't keep a story straight. ;) You have yourself a good evening Brian but I am sure you'll continue to post your personal attacks and falsehoods. It is ..expected.

• Information