Tournaments suspended due to use of exploits? WTF?

Anything and everything related to War of Conquest.
Styx35
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:12 pm

Scouseland wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:07 pm
Styx35 wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:03 pm
Scouseland wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:02 pm

They serve the same purpose, locking criminals like you up
Might serve the same purposes but the word in itself isn't interchangeable. :)
To me they mean one thing, the same thing, you have been locked up, you are a criminal and considering you said for a few of years? Most have been something real sick...given your nature I shudder to think what kind of perverted crap it was.
That's the thing, they don't mean the same thing, and the words aren't interchangeable despite how you feel. Again, why you making it so personal Brian. You are demonstrating socipathic tendencies my friend. You know nothing of me, so I ain't sure why you think you speak with authority on my nature. Enough of the personal attacks and make believes. Its getting sad.

Scouseland
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:14 pm

Styx35 wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:10 pm
Scouseland wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:05 pm
Styx35 wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:00 pm

More assumptions, and vague with the remarks. ;)
Assumptions? So are you claiming players of todays WOC dont recall Ray?

Ste does, Jurgen does, Nap does, Keane does, noty sure about Val, maybe seeing as though theres a Spit link and Ray sat in Spit after I left a few times I beleive?

Crown/payso knows Ray....

Ray was one of the most popular players on the game back then, a real good guy, as opposed to criminals like you
I ain't claiming anything. I just say 95% of the people playing don't know Nnumbat.

You sure want to make this personal, and trying to distract everyone of you cheating and exploiting the game. :) You're like a dog with a bone so sure of yourself, talking out of your ass, and not sure why you making this personal. Anyway I am done with a cheater, a liar, a stalker, a fantasy storyteller, and you can't keep a story straight. ;) You have yourself a good evening Brian but I am sure you'll continue to post your personal attacks and falsehoods. It is ..expected.
95% of the people playing dont know Ray? Dude I have just pretty much named the entire playership of current Woc....no one else plays apart from Wolfie maybe?

And if Kronix is truly Bigred fromold woc? He'll know Ray for sure, as me and Ray warred with Chilli/Big Red in Ligionaire for months :lol:

So lets see, 8 players max that play today I'd say 7 kno Ray :lol:

I forgot Kenzy (Tempete from old woc) yup, he'll remember Ray.

Styx35

Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:16 pm

Scouseland wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:14 pm
Styx35 wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:10 pm
Scouseland wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:05 pm

Assumptions? So are you claiming players of todays WOC dont recall Ray?

Ste does, Jurgen does, Nap does, Keane does, noty sure about Val, maybe seeing as though theres a Spit link and Ray sat in Spit after I left a few times I beleive?

Crown/payso knows Ray....

Ray was one of the most popular players on the game back then, a real good guy, as opposed to criminals like you
I ain't claiming anything. I just say 95% of the people playing don't know Nnumbat.

You sure want to make this personal, and trying to distract everyone of you cheating and exploiting the game. :) You're like a dog with a bone so sure of yourself, talking out of your ass, and not sure why you making this personal. Anyway I am done with a cheater, a liar, a stalker, a fantasy storyteller, and you can't keep a story straight. ;) You have yourself a good evening Brian but I am sure you'll continue to post your personal attacks and falsehoods. It is ..expected.
95% of the people playing dont know Ray? Dude I have just pretty much named the entire playership of current Woc....no one else plays apart from Wolfie maybe?

And if Kronix is truly Bigred fromold woc? He'll know Ray for sure, as me and Ray warred with Chilli/Big Red in Ligionaire for months :lol:

So lets see, 8 players max that play today I'd say 7 kno Ray :lol:

I forgot Kenzy (Tempete from old woc) yup, he'll remember Ray.
You didnt name the entire players list. There are more people that those you mention. Quite a few that don't type english and even on top of that, some don't even talk unless they want to ask a question. So yes, there's more than the people you listed so I still am correct in my wording. Keep trying Brian. You'll get there.

Scouseland

Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:17 pm

Styx35 wrote:
Scouseland wrote:
Styx35 wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:03 pm

Might serve the same purposes but the word in itself isn't interchangeable. :)
To me they mean one thing, the same thing, you have been locked up, you are a criminal and considering you said for a few of years? Most have been something real sick...given your nature I shudder to think what kind of perverted crap it was.
That's the thing, they don't mean the same thing, and the words aren't interchangeable despite how you feel. Again, why you making it so personal Brian. You are demonstrating socipathic tendencies my friend. You know nothing of me, so I ain't sure why you think you speak with authority on my nature. Enough of the personal attacks and make believes. Its getting sad.

Are you readingf this WOC???

Bhaal/Hacker accusing others of making things personal :lol: :lol: :lol:

Remind me knobhead, waht have you been posting in chat all week? How I'm dumb, I vote labour, you know where I live, etc...

And in yoru Hacker days, things were even worse.

Me? sociapathic? youre the loon that spent "several years" in prison dude, not me.

I seem to have hit a nerve.

Scouseland

Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:20 pm

Nope, there really isn't any more players than that.

Most down lower land are just vet player seeds, 2nd/3rd/4th nations and in your case 10th/11th/12th/13th.... nations :lol:

Do the /online on woc chat it only ever says the players I have named and perhaps one more 99.9% of the time...the other 1 not named is more than likely one of the named vets in seeds/2nd nation, etc

Styx35

Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:23 pm

Scouseland wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:17 pm
Styx35 wrote:
Scouseland wrote:

Are you readingf this WOC???

Bhaal/Hacker accusing others of making things personal :lol: :lol: :lol:

Remind me knobhead, waht have you been posting in chat all week? How I'm dumb, I vote labour, you know where I live, etc...

And in yoru Hacker days, things were even worse.

Me? sociapathic? youre the loon that spent "several years" in prison dude, not me.

I seem to have hit a nerve.
There's been a russian or two that logged in, and a mandarin player, and there were a few in the past days that logged in. So you're not correcting me.

Just because you think I am Hacker doesn't make it so, and yes, you are making it personal.

You are dumb because I already explain the labor remark was from Steven who told me to post it since he knew you'll get upset over it, and the fact you post a lot of labor relevant post on facebook. Secondly, everyone knows where you live...its in Liverpool since you have a nation called Liverpool.. is the light bulb coming on any time soon?

Hard to have hacker days when I am not hacker, but yet you've not provided anything that connects me to that account.

Again with the personal attacks. You seem to be a sociopath since you admit to sitting in chat to watch me, you make wild accusations with nothing to verify except you are expecting people to simply accept your word as truth. I ain't the only one whose been in prison and playing woc. There are others. so its not unique to me as you put it.

This is classic, "I seem to have hit a nerve" << if you want to believe that, please do. I am simply amusing that you ran 4 pages on a forum and not once sharing any evidence that connects me to Hacker. :)

Scouseland

Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:26 pm

Two Russian guys? :lol:

The Mandarian speaker I have mentioned, its Wolfie.

Styx35

Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:28 pm

Scouseland wrote:

Yep, since it was not in the english alphabet. So I assume they are russian. You can ask W0lfyz since he tried to converse the mandarin guy a few nights ago, or whenever it happen.

Scouseland

Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:34 pm

Styx35 wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:28 pm
Scouseland wrote:

Yep, since it was not in the english alphabet. So I assume they are russian. You can ask W0lfyz since he tried to converse the mandarin guy a few nights ago, or whenever it happen.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

If only you knew....nevermind

Styx35

Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:42 pm

Apparently you don't know much.

I am done with this threads since its all you've done is muddle the water, pass falsehoods as truth. You have yet shown any actual facts. You go-to answer is "I know" which isn't a lot. You won't ask Mike where I am logging in from. You go to great lengths to not ask and coming up with excuses. You have nothing to show for, and you peddle this sociopathic episodes as truths.

You were caught cheating, exploiting the game, and I hope you are not found bypassing fealty. This isn't about me but you want to make it about me so no one questions your motives, your attitudes, and your behavior.

You can try to distract and misinform but ultimately its to no avail because if someone reads this thread, or bothers to read this thread. They will see all you've added to the thread is baseless and unfounded, and you provided nothing to back up your statement. Instead, what anyone will see if you poor attempt to belittle me and making it personal. Your go-to responses is to insult and nothing concrete. You infer a lot, and judging the fact that you held on to this grudge for over 10 years. Seems you have some issues to work out.

So leave me out of your fantasies, and your wild accusations. You got issues and you should seek professional help before it gets out of hand. You already attack Kronic and Wolfyz in the game thinking it was me. You got problems.

Have a nice day. I am not responding to this thread so feel free to continue the assault.

• Information